Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Summer.

For those simple things:

No school. Warm. Light clothes. Less clothes. Cleavage. Cleavage. Cleavage. Cleavage. Beach. Bikini. Bikini. Bikini. FREEEEEE!!:confused:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Winter. Fall and Spring mess with my sinuses, the rapid change in weather, plus spring is bad for my allergies with all the pollen. Summer is just to friggen hot. It doesn't get too cold here in Louisiana, and I guess I don't mind it as much as the heat. The cold can be... kind of comforting.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Summer. My friends from England used to come over to Ireland every Summer. In Ireland we have 3 months of holidays for Summer holidays.

My town is so pretty in Summer. Makes me feel all...Summery haha.

The smell of all the new flowers and wet grass getting dried by the sun (we've many showers in Summer in Ireland). Everything looks greener. It gets darker way later and there's bats. I love bats, they come out to eat the bugs. There's 9 species of bats here, I've only ever seen 7. Every Summer I go camping to see more.

The beaches in Ireland aren't great but I love cold water. The ice-cream is so nice...Oh man, I could go on and on.

81 - 86 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.