Personality Cafe banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ENTJ forum is boring. I love the INFP, INTP, and INTJ forums- stuff is always going on.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
The INTJ forum, they always have the most interesting debates.

Reactions: maust

·
Registered
596 Posts
intp at the moment

·
Registered
183 Posts
For the rationals...

INTP > ENTJ > ENTP > INTJ

ISTP forum is fun too. Dont really frequent feeler forums enough to have an opinion.

·
Registered
252 Posts
INTJ is my favorite outside of INFP. I've tried the INTP forum, but I don't quite understand Ti, and they've got Ti in overdrive there, lol. However, I find their sense of humor quite charming. ENTPs are hilarious, but I don't frequent them too either.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
INTJ forum for clearly unbiased reasons. It does get boring sometimes though - lot of the same topics crop up every now and then.

Reactions: maust and chanteuse

·
Registered
INFJ 4w3 sp/sx
1,553 Posts
Pretty much every NT forum (INTP, INTJ, ENTP and ENTJ). I go to the NF and SP section at times but the NT forum is the one that feels "like home" to me.

·
Registered
963 Posts
INTP is my favourite. I feel at home there.
But I also like a lot ENTP. I usually just read it, don't partecipate a lot, but I like ENTPs in general because they are always sassy, insolent, witty and sharp.
Sometimes they just make my day.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
I love the ENTJ forum. It's definitely my "home". I occasionally wander into INFP or INTJ. Rarely ISFP (husband's type for insight).

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
I like INTJ forum, lurking in there often. Most INTJs are quite matter of fact and not ornery. I like that; efficiently to the point.

It's rather amusing that often the opinions are what I would have said, too, even though I am the feeler cousin. I think the dominant Ni is really a strong influence on how INTJs and INFJs perceive the world.

ENTPs are like joksters, half of the time not serious.

ENTJs are....very blunt and unapologetic.

INTPs have the most opinionated and out there posters among NTs (and long winded, too).

Reactions: Aiwass and maust
1 - 18 of 18 Posts