Personality Cafe banner

Which Supernatural Beings Might Be Real?

• Spirits

Votes: 37 57.8%
  • Angels

Votes: 31 48.4%
  • Big Foot

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Chupacabra

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Demons

Votes: 30 46.9%
  • Dragons

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Elves

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Extraterrestrials

Votes: 50 78.1%
  • Fairies

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Ghosts

Votes: 30 46.9%
  • Leprechauns

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Loch Ness Monster

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Mermaids

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Sasquatch

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Time Travelers

Votes: 26 40.6%
  • Trolls

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Wizards

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • Yeti

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • Vampires

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Zombies

Votes: 13 20.3%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Every single thing here could of , do , and/or may in the future exist so I never say that things do not exist cause it could be terribly wrong when time comes :tongue:

Reactions: Ntuitive

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Chupacabra Vampire Mermaids.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Ghosts = Spirits?
Also, good thread. Had a vote on many things.
A ghost is more of a thought form of a deceased person. So that means it is not tied to Source (the soul of the deceased person), it is just an idea still "operating". Now spirits... hmm. Are we talking about spirit guides? Because if so, everyone knows what spirit guides are. Haha.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Unicorns. But that sadly wasn't in the poll.... ;_;

·
Registered
466 Posts
When we were little, I convinced all the kids in my neighborhood that St Patricks day was the only day of the year when you could actually catch a leprechaun. I made up a story about how St Patrick got famous because he caught a leprechaun and it granted him a wish, and he wished to be king of the leprechauns. I told the other children that if we caught ourselves a leprechaun, it would grant us a wish, but if we caught the leprechaun king, St Patrick himself, we would all be made leprechaun royalty forever.

So we would go on these elaborately planned leprechaun hunts through the neighborhood on St Patricks day. Leprechauns have no women among them, because all the female leprechauns left their ugly male counterparts to go marry handsome fairy princes. We would make little female leprechaun "statues" out of cardboard and lay them inconspicuously underneath boxes and laundry baskets that we'd (haphazardly) rigged to fall if the statue was moved (we were bad at this and the boxes fell on their own; so we never caught a leprechaun). Then we'd lay in wait.

Eventually we'd all get bored and go do something else, because we were all like 8 years old or so.

Anyways the moral of the story is I had way too much power over the neighborhood children.

Reactions: snail and Ntuitive

·
*Triple Thanks*
3,287 Posts
The lizard people from another planet: e.g. Donald Rumsfeld, Hillary Clinton, Al Sharpton, and Sir Patrick Stewart.

·
Registered
6,558 Posts
Spirits, Angels, demons, and time travelers.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
We all know trolls exist..

And what's the chupacubra doing on the list for? Lol, they are a small mammal that looks kinda like a little coyote is all.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I've voted for extraterrestrials, they're the only supernatural being that might be real, I guess. There's a big chance of some other planet existing, far away, with life on it. Because: why not? All other beings aren't real, because if they were, we had already discovered them.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Extraterrestrials aren't actually supernatural beings. Supernatural means "breaking the laws of physics". Anyway, I voted for the ETs.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Not sure if we should count extraterrestrials as "supernatural" though.. :p
That's what I was about to say. "Fictional" probably would have been a better word.

On a side note, I voted for extraterrestrials. The odds of them existing are already so high, and they seem the most possible out of all of them. The universe is so vast — it's very likely that we just haven't discovered them yet.

·
MOTM July 2015
6,265 Posts
That's what I was about to say. "Fictional" probably would have been a better word.

On a side note, I voted for extraterrestrials. The odds of them existing are already so high, and they seem the most possible out of all of them. The universe is so vast — it's very likely that we just haven't discovered them yet.
See, I wouldn't even call them fictional. Odds are too high for that. But they're probably too far away... anyway. :p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts