Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to have a tattoo, and I want it to symbolize my competitive entj character, which symbols do you think reflect an entj

·
Banned
767 Posts
Huh. If you're going into a professional work environment, a tattoo's gonna get you kicked out of the interview if shown, and if you're not gonna show it, what's the point in my opinion? If you already considered this or do not apply, then just ignore the above portion.

That being said, cheetahs, tigers, and lions are typical animals that ENTJs like to identify with.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Huh. If you're going into a professional work environment, a tattoo's gonna get you kicked out of the interview if shown, and if you're not gonna show it, what's the point in my opinion? If you already considered this or do not apply, then just ignore the above portion.
Depends on the tat since they're very common place now. That said, it's easy to hide tats in professional environments since not much skin shows through for business wear. So, location, location, location.

Since tattoos are permanent and are an expression of self, you decide what symbolises you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Bolderousness dont like the appearance of animals actually, was thinking more like swords or axes maybe
@Duo ur right i can hide them and even i dont need to cuz i have my own biz., i want to symbolise power actually so maybe should think in this way

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
What completes an ENTJ is its opposite.
Hence you might as well tatto a flower or a bird.
Awww @Red Magician ... that sounded so lovely and profound, to me, that I wished I could click "Thank" x100. :happy:

Reactions: Cobble and Inveniet

·
Heretic
ESI 9w8 5w4 2w1
10,672 Posts
@Red Magician ive probably misused the word, i wanted to say what symbolise ENTJ rather than complete :)
The emperor and knight of swords are pretty close to the ENTJ in the tarot.

Why not just depict this?

Awww @Red Magician ... that sounded so lovely and profound, to me, that I wished I could click "Thank" x100. :happy:
Well just thank this post and you can give me one more :p

Btw: Fix your avatar with reupload, as it isn't showing.
Just like many people on this forum, your avatar has been lost since the server issues.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Well just thank this post and you can give me one more :p

Btw: Fix your avatar with reupload, as it isn't showing.
Just like many people on this forum, your avatar has been lost since the server issues.
Lol ... any better? This is the second re-upload I have done + I haven't been able to see anyone's avatar in the forum for ages anyway. In my Notifications, yes, but not in the main forum. Sorry for the derail @Zeus :blushed:

Reactions: Cobble and Inveniet

·
Heretic
ESI 9w8 5w4 2w1
10,672 Posts
Lol ... any better? This is the second re-upload I have done + I haven't been able to see anyone's avatar in the forum for ages anyway. In my Notifications, yes, but not in the main forum. Sorry for the derail @Zeus :blushed:
Yes it is good now.
The reason you can't see it is because no one else have bothered to reupload.
I assume you see mine.

Reactions: Sangoire

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Yes it is good now.
The reason you can't see it is because no one else have bothered to reupload.
I assume you see mine.
Thanks for the confirmation ... to clarify, I can't see anyone's avatar in the main forum, not even yours. I assumed that this was due to me using an android device + OS ... I figured that it is unsupported. It's never really worried me enough to do anything about it because ... well ... you know .. books n covers n all that :happy:

Reactions: Inveniet
1 - 11 of 11 Posts