Personality Cafe banner

Whose team are you on?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't believe this has been asked yet.

·
Registered
INTP Female
26,829 Posts
If you had to force me to, I would be Team Renee.

Sarah Clarke, in my opinion, is by far the best actress in those films. The whole Shitlight rubbish only has her anywhere near it because she's a friend of the first film's director. The other actors and actresses put whole rainforests to shame. Even if she was in 90% of the film I still wouldn't watch it.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts

Choosing between Edward and Jacob is sort of like choosing between eating a badly cooked meal or running out of toilet roll after a dump. Neither is terribly attractive.

But if they were the last two males left on earth, Jacob. He's hotter. And he isn't a stalking century old emo.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
I had planned on choosing "Edward" until I saw the option for "other". It is my belief that, if anyone should have her, he ought to be a human.

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
I choose team counter terrorist

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I, for one, am not familiar with Twilight, much. I'm gonna make this a 'vampire vs. werewolf' thing rather than an 'Edward vs. Jacob' thing. In that case, I'd have to go with vampires because I'm more familiar with their history and legend than I am with those of the werewolf....So...Team Edward, I suppose :laughing:

·
Banned
1,794 Posts
Neither...I think Twilight is a bad influence on very impressionable young girls. They should read better literature that teaches them the reality of life instead of encouraging abusive, controlling, 'take leave of your sense's relationships.

I'm all for romance, but not when it is as unrealistic and as dangerous as this rubbish.

But that's just my opinion...:crazy:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts