Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ENTPs are known to get along with everybody... but is there a particular type which ENTP have a hard time getting along with? As in being natural enemies with?

I know ENTJs have a hard time getting along with ESFJs
ISTJs have a hard time getting along with ENFJs

Not sure how it works though... any help would be great!

·
Registered
297 Posts
When I was young ISFP. Just because I could not understood my mother swings.
Now I must say ESFJ. But not any ESFJ, unhealthy ones. Because I remember how my sister in law was before marrying my brother. And how she become afterwards. She used to talk with member of my family, used to called my mother and father her own, depend on them. In other words, she used to really like my family. After marrying my brother, and leaving for the big city (she always lived in a 4-squared really small town). Everything changed. Now she is always defensive, thinks we are always trying to offend her, is quite rude with all of us, and keeps shut in. She has become psychotic. With meds and everything.
Thankfully, now that she has a child, it seems she has calmed down a bit in her craziness. But still, I can't stand her much. And I know why she can't stand us either. We can see right through her lies and manipulations, and she doesn't like it. It doesn't help either that my family is full of sarcastic NT&ST people who are not willing to yield a little for the sake of harmony.
When I was young I could never really relate with her, but I could at least get along with her. Now? No at all. I feel as being watched and not welcomed in her home. And then she asks in FB why I don't visit my nephew. As if I could! All the hairs in my body stand up if I stay too long in that house!

So yeah. I can't stand unhealthy ESFJ. They are the worst nightmare of my life. Everything I don't ever want to be, they are. And I used to think I wouldn't like to be like my mother. I'd take instant mood swings all day before that.

·
Registered
744 Posts
ESFJs!!!!

but ok I have to admit the really healthy ones can be awesome
the average ones can either really piss me off or can be intimidating but likeable and admirable because of their wit and charisma
the unhealthy ones are just emotional wrecks and psychos who I stay away from at all costs lol

·
Banned
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ESFJs!!!!

but ok I have to admit the really healthy ones can be awesome
the average ones can either really piss me off or can be intimidating but likeable and admirable because of their wit and charisma
the unhealthy ones are just emotional wrecks and psychos who I stay away from at all costs lol
ENTJs have a problem with ESFJs as well... guess they're the bitches?

·
Registered
744 Posts
ENTJs have a problem with ESFJs as well... guess they're the bitches?
haha well the ones I'VE met are!
The thing is, NTs are generally eccentric/non-conformist and can be blunt at times. ESFJ is trying to be this sparkling social presence and can be REAL control freaks! For some reason their F is extremely strong...they are probably the touchiest types I've ever seen! Even an ESFJ guy I know is like this, but doesn't show it as much.
The really healthy ones, like I said, can be awesome (well maybe that's because one of my favorite characters ever is one and she's great :D)

·
Banned
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys... so let me see
ENTPs hate ESFJ because:
1) They see things and judge differently.
2) They seek to control while P's dislike being controlled

What about INTPs?

·
Registered
930 Posts
I second ESFJs. I have trouble with a lot of ISFJs as well. My best friend is an ISFJ and we get along fine, but so far he has been the only exception.

·
Banned
180 Posts
ESFJ's, my cousin ahhhhh… firest,they don't understand intelligence they believe the one who gets the heights mark in school is considered the most intelligent person ,which means ISTJ's are the smartest people on earth from their point of view (well in general ) loool.

Secondly, they are manipulative. Even if they were wrong they will manipulate the people around you to rebellious against you , and even if it leads them to lie ( they are always right and perfect ) .

finally they don't have personality looooool , what is the society thinks is always right . if the society loved the color pink they will live pink even if they hate it oh and they will defend the color from the the opposition .

they make good friends BUT not good soul mates . I like to hang out with my cousin but I can't stay with her in the same room for long hours .
all of these things is based on my experience with my cousin and yeah she is healthy esfj , I just wonder what would unhealthy esfj would look like ahhh I change my mind I don't want to think about it loooooooool .

I believe that ESFJ’s never makes good mates with entp's but then again there are always expectations.

·
Banned
3,139 Posts
ISTJs have a hard time getting along with ENFJs
Bahaha my parents are ENFJ and ISTJ, well, mom might be an ESFJ. She has this nasty habit of turning sensor whenever her sensor friends are around *scowls*

Back on topic: ESFJs can be difficult. And by difficult I mean extremely challenging. I've met a couple of ESTJs I didn't care for, but then again, one of my best friends is a suspected ESTJ. I think it mostly depends on the person, and not the type. I assure you, I've met abominable NTs before.

So my final answer is SJs, I guess, but only when they think they have authority over me.

·
Banned
3,139 Posts
What about INTPs?
INTPs? Psssh... I ADORE INTPS!!
EDIT: That came across as more enthusiastic than I intended.

Every now and then, you come across one in a foul mood and a God complex, but in general they tend to be ok. I have an INTP friend, who recently told me he enjoyed talking to me more than he did anyone else. Guess it had something to do with our Ne driven conversation at the time.

I think that's the closest to INTP flirting I'll ever come by 0_0

·
Registered
144 Posts
I can vouch for ESFJ being difficult to deal with. My aunt is an ESFJ, total control freak, emotional wreck, and blame EVERYBODY else for her problems. My ISTJ Uncle and ESTJ cousin both have an extremely hard time with her.

INFP's can be really awesome to hang out with, but a fucking rollercoaster of emotions and frustration to be romantically involved with (if they're unhealthy/underdeveloped).

My ESTJ mother can be a pain in the ass, even my ESTJ cousin. Primarily cause they're extremely rigid in their opinions, and def not a fan of dreamer visionary types.

Some of the other NT's can be hard to get along with, at least if you run into a subjective disagreement. If they think they're right and just, they're not budging, even if they're really being retarded lol... well, I'll just leave that judgement to my INTP buddy, I don't know any other NT's personally. Maybe just INT*'s?

·
Banned
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
INTPs? Psssh... I ADORE INTPS!!
EDIT: That came across as more enthusiastic than I intended.

Every now and then, you come across one in a foul mood and a God complex, but in general they tend to be ok. I have an INTP friend, who recently told me he enjoyed talking to me more than he did anyone else. Guess it had something to do with our Ne driven conversation at the time.

I think that's the closest to INTP flirting I'll ever come by 0_0
Sorry, what I mean is that if ENTPs have a hard time with ESFJs.. what would INTPs have a hard time with? Would it be ESFJs as well? Or ISFJ?

·
Registered
144 Posts
INTP's (at least as far as my INTP buddy's concerned) have a VERY difficult time with anybody with an overly strong feeling preference. Or stupid people (not very type specific, but valid none the less). Absolutely no patience for that type of stuff. Think Dom Feelers (INFP, ENFJ, ISFP, ESFJ), from what I've noticed. The introverted feeler types are the most difficult.

·
Registered
744 Posts
It's so weird how many NTs I know--although now that I think about it they're all INTPs! My closest friends are either INTP or INFP lol the latter can be an amazing friend, especially one who is very mature for her age and is an INFP at its best in my opinion. Besides that, my other good friends are an ISFJ (I know, surprising! but she lives up to the "nurturer" title), an ENFP (though she's less Ne than most ENXPs I think hmmm...).
Ironically my good ISTJ friend is the overly sensitive one...SJs are hard to get used to sometimes because they get offended over the smallest things, and I feel like they are extremely unused to NT mannerisms.

·
Registered
636 Posts
ISTJs. Sis and all those rules... too much!

ESFJs I find ridiculous, but their harmony-seeking Fe makes them easy to get on your side IMO so they are tolerable.

Actually I find INTJs the most annoying of all NTs to debate with. They do not understand our need to manipulate things and like to keep their information in a fixed box. When we twist words around, they get really flustered! INTPs seem to share our theoretical musings and ENTJs seem happy as long as you are rational and tie it to getting something done.

·
Registered
144 Posts
[...]Ironically my good ISTJ friend is the overly sensitive one...SJs are hard to get used to sometimes because they get offended over the smallest things, and I feel like they are extremely unused to NT mannerisms.
I think you might be talking about somebody who's fluttering the line of T and F. Over-sensitivity isn't a standard SJ quality... For example, my ESTJ mom and cousin? Impossible to really offend, and very objective. Honestly, they have the tendency to offend other people the most! But yeah, not very sensitive at all. My ISTJ uncle? Also not very sensitive. Hard worker, great guy, keeps to himself... BUT!

...my xSFJ (note the F) aunt percieves criticism in everything. Makes it out like everyone's out to get her. Simultaneously, she has a tendency to be overly-critical of everyone else lol.

But yeah, over-sensitivity is not an SJ thing. The xSTJ's normally aren't. The xSFJ's can be tho. Fi dom types have a tendency to do that, as well.

·
Registered
744 Posts
I think you might be talking about somebody who's fluttering the line of T and F. Over-sensitivity isn't a standard SJ quality... For example, my ESTJ mom and cousin? Impossible to really offend, and very objective. Honestly, they have the tendency to offend other people the most! But yeah, not very sensitive at all. My ISTJ uncle? Also not very sensitive. Hard worker, great guy, keeps to himself... BUT!

...my xSFJ (note the F) aunt percieves criticism in everything. Makes it out like everyone's out to get her. Simultaneously, she has a tendency to be overly-critical of everyone else lol.

But yeah, over-sensitivity is not an SJ thing. The xSTJ's normally aren't. The xSFJ's can be tho. Fi dom types have a tendency to do that, as well.
Well, she's sensitive about random things, the ISTJ friend of mine. Also though I know an ESTJ who is also pretty sensitive. Perhaps she is an F, but she shows good reasoning for Te than Fe. I probably would have to know her better to decide, but she doesn't seem to get along quite so well with people and doesn't know as many social cues, which is why I don't think she's Fe. She's very Te though.
Besides I'm not actually very aqcuainted with many STJs.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts