Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My recent girlfriend i think is an ESFJ.. not sure about the E, but i know definitely for sure about SFJ. But anyway, if you're an ESFJ, ENTP, ESTP, or know anyone or anything about the relationship among these types, which type do you think is better suitable as a mate for an ESFJ - ENTP or ESTP?

·
Registered
629 Posts
My recent girlfriend i think is an ESFJ.. not sure about the E, but i know definitely for sure about SFJ. But anyway, if you're an ESFJ, ENTP, ESTP, or know anyone or anything about the relationship among these types, which type do you think is better suitable as a mate for an ESFJ - ENTP or ESTP?
Suitable in what way?

·
MOTM August 2012
3,467 Posts
Yea I mean there's a million variables as to why people will or will not get along. It's really hard to say, though the basic tendency is one of compensation meaning people look for things in other people that they themselves do not outwardly possess (so you get the good girl with bad boy kinda thing going on). That's attraction though, not what keeps people together which is a whole another story.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Assuming all else equal?

ENTP.

Same functions, same interaction style ('Get Things Going').

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
ENTP-ESFJ are activity relations. Therefore, more compatible than ESTP-ESFJ.
My personal experience has been that I understand what ESFJs are saying more than ESTPs do.
ESTPs fight more with ESFJs.
Whereas, ESFJs fight with ENTP and ENTP understands what ESFJ is saying and gives insight, helps solve the issue, etc. Granted, it depends on the ESFJ and the ENTP in question.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts