Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 480 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which type is most likely to survive the Zombie Apolcalypse?​

Here are my thoughts:

NTPs - Let's face it, we're probably the ones who created the zombie apocalypse in the first place. We'd die quickly unless we also came up with a cure.

NTJs - They probably didn't plan for zombies, so they'd die quickly.

NFs - They'd probably die trying to make friends with the zombies.

STJs - They'd last until the majority of the population was a zombie, at which point they'd decide it's "normal" to be a zombie and go get bitten.

SFJs - They'd last until their families turn into zombies. At that point, they'd get bitten just so their families don't feel abnormal.

STPs - High probability that they know how to make plenty of survival tools and they probably have or know how to get a gun. Plus, they're just crazy enough to actually use them.

SFPs - Same as above, but the gun has flowers painted on it.

Personally, my money is on the STP. What about you?

(And for the record, some part of this is probably completely offensive to somebody's personality type. If it makes you feel any better, feel free to make any jokes in equally poor taste about INTPs.)

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
if i could survive the first two weeks without commiting suicide i think i'd survive the whole thing
if i had to pick he best ones for it i'd say: INTx would be the best for it

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
ISTP seems likely, but us SP's, quick on our feet would save you all. :laughing: I am trying to thinking of some famous heroes that kill zombies. Maybe Alice is an ISTX.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I would create the biggest zombie massacre.

Hell yeah, that's what I have created for. Looking forward for such day :laughing:

·
Registered
118 Posts
You would not like to see ENFP 7w8 epic mode :tongue:.

It is like awaken a monster inside, energy explosion , unseen and very fast Ne body movement.

OK ISTPs are supposed to be our dual :p

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
It is like awaken a monster inside, energy explosion , unseen and very fast Ne body movement.
That is the badassery I speak of that will totally take down a mob of zombies...
I'm not a 7w8, though hehe

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
i think of all the extraverts ENFPs would have the best chance

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Me. The zombs would never find meh! I definitely wouldn't go trying to make friends with them, unless its online. I would be to shy to do something like that... :blushed:
Now that I think about it, maybe introversion has its advantages. Maybe INTs would have the advantage here. I bet even the zombies wouldn't want to hang out with us! :crying:

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I don't think I'd do well. My spirituality/Fi would get in the way of zombie killing unless I was actually protecting a group of people.

My INTP friend, however, is absolutely obsessed with the idea of a zombie apocalypse. He's got it all planned out with regards to where to go to survive, how to get there, what sorts of things to stock up on/look for, etc.... I'm sticking with him.

477 Posts
ISTP, probably. They are quick thinking, confident in the face of a crisis, and not dependent on others the same way an extrovert would be. My friend, who is an ISTP, happens to be fascinated with the idea of a zombie apocalypse. I think he just wants to be able to cruise down the freeway at 300 MPH, but still.

Reactions: iKicker

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
My INTP friend, however, is absolutely obsessed with the idea of a zombie apocalypse. He's got it all planned out with regards to where to go to survive, how to get there, what sorts of things to stock up on/look for, etc.... I'm sticking with him.
Awesome. I need an INTP friend!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
INTJ and STP duo (or more) would be pretty much unstoppable. INTJ for the planning and strategy, and STP for the killing and defending. Plus, one of the INTJs I know is obsessed with zombies and knows the zombie survival guide by heart.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
INTJ and STP duo (or more) would be pretty much unstoppable. INTJ for the planning and strategy, and STP for the killing and defending. Plus, one of the INTJs I know is obsessed with zombies and knows the zombie survival guide by heart.
We're nerds; we are here to save humanity from her futuristic enemies.

1 - 20 of 480 Posts