Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Count the posts in this forum which triggered the worst reactions/flames. Group them by the type of writer. Rearrange in reverse order.

Oook...too much sql queries today XD

·
Registered
457 Posts
Count the posts in this forum which triggered the worst reactions/flames. Group them by the type of writer. Rearrange in reverse order.

Oook...too much sql queries today XD
If you did it that way, you would have to account for the type distribution of the forum.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
"politically correct" is different from person to person so there isn't really any type that is more or less politically correct

477 Posts
I would say ISFx. An ISFP would be worried about hurting other people's feelings and an ISFJ would be worried about saying something considered unacceptable by society.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
I would say ISFx. An ISFP would be worried about hurting other people's feelings and an ISFJ would be worried about saying something considered unacceptable by society.
My first thought was actually ESFJ, since Fe is their dominant function. ISFJ's are probably close to that too, since we have auxiliary Fe.

But it kind of depends. Fe doesn't automatically make someone politically correct, since someone may not view what they're doing as offensive.

·
Registered
457 Posts
ESXJ. We don't think politically correctly, but we certainly present ourselves as such. Reputation is paramount to us.
What about ISXJ's?

477 Posts
ESXJ. We don't think politically correctly, but we certainly present ourselves as such. Reputation is paramount to us.
And what happens if you lose your reputation? Do you spontaneously implode from being separated from the rest of the SJ hive mind?

(really, I'm curious to know)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts