Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
ESTP 7w8 so/sx
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you say that different types are sadistic in different ways, let's hear them!

·
Registered
INTJ
284 Posts
Between ISTP and INTP for me. Something about Ti dominant people and showing me gore all the time.

·
Registered
ESTP 7w8 so/sx
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Between ISTP and INTP for me. Something about Ti dominant people and showing me gore all the time.
They can talk the talk, but can they walk the walk?

Which types would actually beat you up or otherwise "play with" or impede you for fun?

·
Registered
INTJ
284 Posts
You could say the Military and Police are magnets for ISTP, according to the MBTI Manual. Which, if you wanted to be cruel as a profession, would be the go to ones. You could say any sort of government position that puts you in power above someone who can't talk back would be one for sadists depending how removed from the actual punishment they are. Would you say voting on a bill to go blow up some kids in the middle east is an act of sadism or do you mean specifically the guy who joined the military to kill people would be the sadist. You could make the case for ESTJ or ENTJ twisted bosses who want to see you suffer then replace you. You could also make the case for ISTP like I have. You could even go with the INTP scientist who can just pile up dead bodies of whatever test subjects he gets. The running theme would be a Thinking Dominant person would be the one most likely inclined to sadism whether Ti or Te.

From the dictionary
sadist
[ sey-dist, sad-ist ]

SEE SYNONYMS FOR sadist ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
Psychiatry. a person who has the condition of sadism, in which one receives sexual gratification from causing pain and degradation to another.
a person who enjoys being cruel.

The only person I know who is into BDSM (like clean the blood off the walls) is an ISTP btw.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts