Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Type 8w9
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It can be for a number of reasons or just one, but they make you utterly weak.

It's ENFJs for me. They always find a way to make me speechless, and that's a rare event.

They're so...psychic. My ENFJ friend has a bad habit of finishing my sentences with a compliment directed at him, or something (not so vaguely) sexual. It's wholly disarming to know that he can read me so well because the statements are always eerily tailored to what crosses my mind. I think next time I see him I ought to wear a tin foil hat. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
902 Posts
Mm, I am not sure if it will change in the future, but the first time I really felt tension was with an INTJ. This man was serious, yet humorous. He was extremely shy and awkward, but once he was focused on you. There was nothing that could get in the way.

There was strong magnetism, and the way we'd understand each other without speaking was incredible. When we pass by, it wasn't necessary to say all of the small-talk, introductory things. We would look at each other, smile, and everything was understood. He would help me out way before I would ask him what I need. And when I genuinely say thank you, he melted. As a person who was used to unlimited amount of people pleasing, in order to get some sort of, "Oh, sure, of course!" Everything this person did felt incredibly genuine. One look, one move, it was all calculated. And when it is calculated to come to you, that was something big. And when that calculation is just to say hi with a smile, that was huge.

Mind reading is there too. When I was in an awkward situation, and couldn't handle the air, I usually redirect the conversation or crack a joke. While no one reacted or just gave me the classic, "You're silly" look, he knew what I was doing, read my intentions and went along with it. And we would build off another. Every memory with this person left a very strong mark on me.

Right now, I have a lot of fun with Ne-doms. I never fail to love them. I think they are charming and give me unlimited amount of laughter and I love that. But, I guess I am not sure it's ever as strong as INTJ. We shall see.

·
Premium Member
15,511 Posts
ISFJ and INFJ. I love every single one of you. I apologize ahead of time for the huuuge generalization. :p. It's just what comes to mind, when asked the question. Ultimately tho, it depends on the whole person, of course. Oh yeah... and INFP.

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
ENTPs:blushed:

I just can't resist them. It's like a love/hate relationship (with a lot more love) where they sometimes say things I find repulsive or insensitive, yet they're so incredibly charming about it. I've described it as rolling your eyes while smiling and/or blushing:p The wit, the humor, the tertiary Fe, the blunt honesty...etc.

:lovekitty:

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
While it varies from individual to individual... when I'm with an INFP who exists on my same page... I just melt and become ego-less and just feel my heart expand and expand and I feel very relaxed.
There aren't many people at all that I can say make me put my ego to the side effortlessly and make me get in touch with my heart (which is often clouded by my constant cerebral analysis of everything).

·
Registered
530 Posts
INTPs always attract me mentally. Like I'm drawn to being your friend and just talking to you. I don't know why, it just happens! ISFPs attract me a lot too, but in another sense. It's really hard to resist the urge to make out with you. I don't know why there's this strange attraction to your energy. It's happened with not just one ISFP, but SEVERAL. Scary stuff.

·
Registered
INFP 5w6
1,322 Posts
All types are my kryptonite in some way, however they will ultimately be the opposite gender since sex compatibility amplifies reactions... or at least increase the willingness to get intimate. My body is hardwired that way, but the heart is available to all.

In this order;

ISTP Women. They are raw, real and ready.
INFJ Women. They are well kept, smart and interesting.
ENTJ Women. Can keep their own ground.

That's the top 3.

Oh...and as for my XNFP kindred spirits, they belong in a different league.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
ENFJs are scary for me, they look through your soul and give you that experience like "No one has ever seen the real me an you can just....see it at first glance and you focus on it...." Like it leaves you very exposed, but silently pleased that the real you is alive in someone else's eyes.

ISFPs, my ex was ISFP, Fi-dom Fi-dom connection is just waaaay too effortless lol. I met a girl I think is ISFP at work and I just had to say "NOPE!" I'm not going down that rack again lol because it's way too easy to just literally fall for them. It's like if I just relax a little bit I find myself in a relationship with one of them lol.

ESFJs are very impressed by that witty Ne, and it is a boost to the ego lol, I always feel like I can get them to light up with laughter.

Some ESTJs, I just feel like I could be myself around them, not in a "we are connected" kind of way, but in a "I know what all your judgements are gonna be about me already and they seem simple enough for me to deal with." kind of way. Like they already upfront think I'm weird so I don't have to fear being judged as weird with them, so my weird side comes out just to freak them out loooool. I just don't like when they treat me like I'm their pet, fuck off.

ENFPs are awesome, hands down. They make me feel like I can do Ne thing. ;)

I have a sort of silent connection with XNTJs.

With INTJs it's like, a deeper understanding of each other. INTJs see the my problems I'm avoiding and I see the emotions they are avoiding, but they get that genuine side of me and we become two goofballs lol. In a crowded room we could look at each other and just understand, silently, whatever it is that is needed to be understood between us. Intentions are known.

ENTJs, there is an immediate recognition of our differences, like we have what the other doesn't. Accept from my side I always feel like they have the more valuable thing, until you talk to an ENTJ and realize no they actually do value Fi in a way. And when they reveal some of that Fi fun side it's seems so out of character, but it also leaves you wanting more. But ultimately with most ENTJs I've met, there always seems to be alot of interest purely because of this great distance between us, like a mystery of how we would interact with each other still undiscovered, but that distance is never really closed, either because they are very awkward around me and my emotions, or I am too intimidated by their presence.

Me and ISTPs get along effortlessly, idk why, they just seem like they wear who they are on their sleeves and I don't really have to guess about much with them.

·
Registered
Type 8w9
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ENFJs are scary for me, they look through your soul and give you that experience like "No one has ever seen the real me an you can just....see it at first glance and you focus on it...." Like it leaves you very exposed, but silently pleased that the real you is alive in someone else's eyes.
It’s the fact that they can see past my walls but keep it a “secret” between the two of us. Strangely intimate in a way. Granted, only in more playful settings, nothing serious, but I think that’s what ramps up the “steaminess” of the interactions.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts