Personality Cafe banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,242 Posts
From above:

INFP – Since all fiction novels seem to be written by INFPs for INFPs with the message that the person with the kindest heart wins, this type often assumes that they would champion the Hunger Games. In the real hunger games the INFP is first to get shot off their podium because they were daydreaming during the countdown and don’t notice that the games had actually started.

Dammit. That’s harsh. 🙏. I’ll pray for my dead soul. 🙏

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Given the right circumstances, this is NOT type specific. Survival instincts are not cognitive functions.

From a strategic/tactical point of view, certain types may have some advantages, but that doesn't necessarily mean the outcome is a forgone conclusion, all the same.

Does anyone thing it's a foregone conclusion?

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Alright, and what would you mean by that

"For a certain population subset, socioeconomic status in the United States is harder to change now than at any point in recent history, according to research from the University of Pennsylvania, Princeton University, and elsewhere. "

I come from a higher socioeconomic background. I grew up with quiet spaces to study, ample 1:1 attention from adults, statistically speaking I've had much lower stress levels than someone from a lower socioeconomic background resulting in differences in brain development. Statistically I've had health outcomes and privileges than peers.

The HG levels the playing field a little during their games. But IRL the field has very little levelling it. Sure I have lots of accomplishments that I'm proud of but let's be real, I had a lot of advantages. It's naive to say real life is even a little bit fair, it isn't.

·
Registered
INFP 6w5 629
1,046 Posts
As far as this thread is going, Sensational dies first as the sacrifice. The INFPs die next because they have no plot armor. And then it will be a battle between NIHM and Roslyn.

So I think an ESTP has a very good chance of winning the hunger games.

384 Posts

"For a certain population subset, socioeconomic status in the United States is harder to change now than at any point in recent history, according to research from the University of Pennsylvania, Princeton University, and elsewhere. "

I come from a higher socioeconomic background. I grew up with quiet spaces to study, ample 1:1 attention from adults, statistically speaking I've had much lower stress levels than someone from a lower socioeconomic background resulting in differences in brain development. Statistically I've had health outcomes and privileges than peers.

The HG levels the playing field a little during their games. But IRL the field has very little levelling it. Sure I have lots of accomplishments that I'm proud of but let's be real, I had a lot of advantages. It's naive to say real life is even a little bit fair, it isn't.
The contrast. I appreciate you handing this one out directly.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts