Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Date" merely being a summarised version of "Be In A Serious Relationship With."

After seeing a somewhat common theme amongst ENTPs as to their... fascination, shall we say, for the INFJs, I came to wonder if any other types had a recurring theme for their preferences in partners.

So, out of the types- which one would most likely catch your interest, and why? Or is there a type that catches your interest more than others?

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
After seeing a somewhat common theme amongst ENTPs as to their... fascination, shall we say, for the INFJs, I came to wonder if any other types had a recurring theme for their preferences in partners.
There are indeed recurring patterns in interaction between people of various jungian types. These have been documented in socionics. MBTI unfortunately doesn't go in depth into the topic of intertype relationships.

Love Types ENTJ
Love Types INFP

There is still a lot of room for variation within these relationships, and your enneagram types and instinct stackings will also have an effect.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
There are indeed recurring patterns in interaction between people of various jungian types. These have been documented in socionics. MBTI unfortunately doesn't go in depth into the topic of intertype relationships.

Love Types ENTJ
I revised it for you. The matches were incorrect:

These are recommended matches for ENTJ according to Socionics.

ENTJ +

+ ISFj - Duality description is under LIE-ESI
+ ESFp - Activity Relations
+ INFj - Semi-duality Relations
+ ISTj - Mirage relations
+ INTp - Mirror Relations
+ ENFp - Benefit relations where ENFp is benefactor and ENTj is beneficiary
+ ESTp - Benefit relations where ENTj is benefactor and ESTp is beneficiary
+ INTj - Extinguishment Relations
+ ESTj - Kindred Relations
+ ENFj - Business Relations
+ ENTp - Quasi-identical Relations
+ ENTj - Identity Relations
+ ISFp - Conflict Relations
+ ESFj - Superego relations
+ ISTp - Supervision-relations where ISTp is supervisor and ENTj is supervisee
+ INFp - Supervision-relations where ENTj is supervisor and INFp is supervisee

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
You didn't revise it. You simply used Socionics notations where ISFj is the Fi-Se type which in MBTI is the ISFP.

Little wonder you got kicked from the Socionics community.
There are no type relations for MBTI. You're including Socionics relations with MBTI types, that's incorrect in and of itself.

I didn't get kicked, I asked to be banned.

YOU also originally posted it as " These are recommended matches for ENTJ according to Socionics." So you're even more incorrect by saying it's a MBTI relations list when you posted it as Socionics.

Go look at your original list, you jumbled them all up.

It's pathetic that you continue to post inaccurate information around here and insult me whenever I point out errors in your posts.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I have absolutely no reason to be here, but I'd suggest ISTPs. For ENTPs ENTP/INFJ works best, not only because they utilize the reverse orientation of their respective dominant functions, but because they also have complimentary auxiliary and tertiary functions (conjecture). Operating under the assumption that what I just stated holds some merit, ENTJs are Te-Ni-Se-Fi, so they'd be best with Ti-Se-Ni-Fe , or an ISTP.

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Idk. :) Anyone who can talk endlessly with me. A guy who is outgoing, curious and enthusiastic like I am. Also, a bit asexual. if that makes sense. Weird part is... I'm not even that outgoing. I am, but not a LOT. I still got ENTJ the most out of all of my test results. Not sure exactly what that guy's personality type would be.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Idk. :) Anyone who can talk endlessly with me. A guy who is outgoing, curious and enthusiastic like I am. Also, a bit asexual. if that makes sense. Weird part is... I'm not even that outgoing. I am, but not a LOT. I still got ENTJ the most out of all of my test results. Not sure exactly what that guy's personality type would be.
You sound similar to me, I get ENTJ almost every time but I am almost dead center of the road when it comes to E or I

1 - 13 of 13 Posts