Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ENTJ or INTP?

·
Registered
ISFP 458 sp/sx SEI-Fe
2,256 Posts
I would say INTP...? It's just based on my life experience. Not that logical.

Reactions: Ock

·
Registered
♂️ INFJ 5w4 // IEI-Ni
3,739 Posts
Probably ENTP functionally speaking would be the most opposite. Out of those two, INTP would be my guess.*

ENTJ and ISFP are "duals." Sharing the same 2 middle functions will bridge a commonality.

*Edit: sorry I misread "more" as "most" in the title.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I think ENTJ because the INTP has a creative side to them and is introverted and has something I can relate to.
Where ENTJ is someone who does everything to get to a goal and leads others to it and I can't relate to any of their personality traits. They seem like hard work and deadlines, and I like to have fun.
I'm quiet, and my mind thinks I have plenty of time before I need to get to that project. That's when procrastination comes in, and before I know it, I have to catch up for the deadline. So stress comes in.
It also seems that ENTJ's have big goals and for me, I don't really have any except to enjoy a DIY home spa, probably in the next hour because I feel like it.

·
Registered
226 Posts
ISFP would avoid an ENTJ who bosses them around, who disregards people's feelings in order to get things done. ISFP would be overwhelmed by an INTP who is forceful in debate and stubborn in their arguments. Either type could be friends: the ENTJ who shares a common cause and does the work organizing people, the INTP who is unique and calmly intellectual.

·
Registered
♋♓♌ 4w6 sp
60 Posts
ENTP is the most opposite. No functions in common + one less letter than INTP. Of course, it also depends on other personality factors.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts