Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me, it's ENTJs, ENFPs, ESFPs and INFJs.

Other xxTP types are attracted to me as friends.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I am an ENTP and I am attracted to INTPs... generally

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
*sheepish* I can second the ENTJs thing. Usually platonically, but also romantically sometimes, depending on the INTP (and how hot they are, of course :)).

·
Registered
656 Posts
People are misunderstanding the question. Either that or you're asking wrong. :laughing: I tend to attract introverts. I don't know what their type is. I only select the hottest ones.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Damn it. Answered this incorrectly. INFJ, ENFP, ESFJ, INFP and ESFP are most attracted to me. I'd say ENTJs but I get the feeling they view me as more of their pet... or something. Idk. It's weird with them.

[EDIT] I think just men in general. For example I have an INTJ calling me babe, asking about how I'm feeling... :th_woot::th_sur:[EDIT]

As for the types im attracted to... all types absolutely repel me. It's really just about which ones do it less... which is hard to measure.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn it. Answered this incorrectly. INFJ, ENFP, ESFJ, INFP and ESFP are most attracted to me. I'd say ENTJs but I get the feeling they view me as more of their pet... or something. Idk. It's weird with them.

As for the types im attracted to... all types absolutely repel me. It's really just about which ones do it less... which is hard to measure.
Lol, so you dislike all humans generally?

·
Registered
596 Posts
I'm attracted to INTJ girls...

Individually? I'd say automatically is a more suitable word. I absolutely love humanity in a conceptual sense, though.
....and INTPs occasionally .

·
Registered
98 Posts
For a reason I cannot comprehend, INFJs.
Really. What's the Function-based explanation for this phenomenon?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts