Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This doesn't necessarily refer to romantic relationships. But, generally, with which types do you have the most meaningful conversations? With which types do you have the most fun? etc.

·
Banned
1,956 Posts
NTs for work, NFs for coffee

·
Registered
26 Posts
People that hold my attention the longest on a more personal level are mainly NFs. I agree NTs are good to have on your team while working but I can't hold any meaningful relationships with them. We usually start butting heads.

Reactions: Delilah

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
I have a preference for NTs, though I don't mind NFs in short bursts.

I find communication usually a lot smoother with other Ni users.

I also enjoy the company of ISTJs and ISTPs.

·
Registered
782 Posts
SPs and NFs.

Reactions: Delilah

·
Registered
351 Posts
Whatever type fucking gets me.
Here, here. ^.^

I tend to get along well with NFs and NTs: specifically, my ENFP and INTP best friends and my ENFJ boyfriend. I'm also very fond of my ESFPs and ESTPs, but not quite as close to them.

Out of my family, the one person I relate to best is my ENTJ grandfather.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
There is no question that the types that I connect with most are other NTs. I really admire NFs, but from afar as I think my strong I,T, and J make me quite difficult to relate to outside of rigorous intellectual pursuits. Since I live in almost entirely S desert however, I take friends wherever I can get them, irrespective of type.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My two best friends are an INFP and an ENTJ...the ENTJ has an overly developed F though.
I get along well with them, but they don't get along together unless I'm there to mediate :dry:

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
I hope I can answer this question from the other side of the fence. I love hanging out with NT's, preferably INTJ's. NT's just make so much more sense than the rest of the population that I immediately gravitate towards them.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Intj, entp, istj

·
Registered
93 Posts
INTJ, INFJ, ENFJ, ENFP, ESFP, ISFP, ISFJ and ENTJ. I have yet to meet ENTP, but I'm certain I'd enjoy them, as well.

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
What ever type bethdeth is.

*swooooon*

:blushed:

Reactions: beth x
1 - 20 of 21 Posts