Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Order from which type you feel like you are most like (relate most to) and which you feel like you are least like. So I'm not talking about test results or how people have typed you, just how you personally see yourself.

5-4-3-1-8-7-6-9-2

This order doesn't fit with my tests results.
Test results are usually like this: 4-5-1-6-3-7-9-8-2

ps: sorry for the confusing English lol, I was not sure how to properly formulate this question

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Hmmm...this is an interesting question. I'll likely be back to amend some of these later.

For now I'll say:

5 - 9 - 8 - 4 - 7 - 3 - 6 - 1 - 2

·
Banned
2,198 Posts
Ok...

7-5-4-8-1-6-9-3-2

·
MOTM Nov 2012
3,856 Posts
9-7-5-8-3-4-2-6-1

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
7>8>3>1>5=6>4>9>2

gut center>head center>heart center (I am head center dominant as a 7, but I relate more to gut center people. not really sure why)

Sp/Sx>Sx/Sp>Sx/So=Sp/So>So/Sx>So/Sp

Id>Ego>Superego

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
5-8-4-9-6-1-7-2-3

...... most likely.....

·
Registered
485 Posts
3-4-1-5-9-6=7-2-8

This order feels right to me.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
So far everyone loves 5's and 4's with 1's and 2's coming in last. This truly isn't shown in the real world :) I think 2's and 7's are liked the most.

My personal picks clash with the social norm as well.

·
Registered
75 Posts
4 - 6 - 2 - 9- 3 - 7 - 5 - 1 - 8

·
Registered
NiTe 549
5,321 Posts
So far everyone loves 5's and 4's with 1's and 2's coming in last. This truly isn't shown in the real world :) I think 2's and 7's are liked the most.

My personal picks clash with the social norm as well.
This community is not necessarily going to conform to the social norm. While it's a rather broad community, it's still generally focused on certain topics that some will have less tendency to be attracted to.

I don't know why 7 would be an unpreferred orientation.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
This community is not necessarily going to conform to the social norm. While it's a rather broad community, it's still generally focused on certain topics that some will have less tendency to be attracted to.

I don't know why 7 would be an unpreferred orientation.
I am aware :) I was just stating the trends I saw.

For me, 7's are fun but can be quite irresponsible at times. I like hanging out with them but find some of their morals questionable. Not the most dependable of the enneagram.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts