Personality Cafe banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
My ENTP brother-in-law is one of the best trolls I've ever seen. He is amazing at knowing what pushes people's buttons, and at knowing when to stop. Of course, sometimes he gets it wrong, but then he turns on the charm until he's back in the person's good graces.

I'm an INFJ and do enjoy practical jokes. That's about the closest to trolling that I get.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I can easily imagine myself trolling, but I never actually do it.

I remember making a thread in the spam section a few months back, asking for small phrases that could piss off entire fanbases. I went around YouTube, leaving those phrases wherever necessary, but sadly I didn't get the results I was expecting, explosions of angry fans and all. I think that's the only time I've ever really trolled. It was kinda fun, though. I want to do it again.

In real life, though, I like to call my friends my bitches, and I often address them as such. That's kinda it.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
ENTPs are the archetypical trolls. Also probably a lot of INTPs and ESTPs, although one of the best trolls I've ever known is an ISTJ.
Personally, I find it funny as long as it doesn't go too far. I'll do it if I see an opportunity arise, but I don't necessarily go out of my way.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I think that NT are good trollers, but the kings of trolling, in my opinion, are ISTJs.

·
Registered
365 Posts
My ENTP brother-in-law is one of the best trolls I've ever seen. He is amazing at knowing what pushes people's buttons, and at knowing when to stop. Of course, sometimes he gets it wrong, but then he turns on the charm until he's back in the person's good graces.

I'm an INFJ and do enjoy practical jokes. That's about the closest to trolling that I get.
I'd agree with ENTP's typically being trolls but disagree that they usually know when to stop or how to turn on the charm to get back in a person's good graces. I don't appreciate being trolled and not interested in people who do it. Once I realize a person likes to do this, I don't see myself being friends with them.

·
Registered
74 Posts
INTJs dont troll often but when they do, they make good trolls since they sketch the plan out or w/e.
ENTPs are geniune trolls. Most probably the first troll ever was an ENTP.
INTPs are similar to ENTPs, except they dont troll all the time like ENTPs do, so their troll can be more funnier in a situation.
ESTPs are blunt trolls, everyone knows when an ESTP is trolling.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts