- A good teacher is enthusiastic about what they teach.
- A good teacher nspires their students to try their best.
- A good teach is well prepared and organized.
- A good teacher is flexible; does not rely on just one approach to explain a difficult concept.
- A good teacher does not abuse their authority; they chastise students when necessary without ridiculing or intimidating them.
- A good teacher earns the respect of the students; does not demand it.
- A good teacher serves as a mentor and role model to their students.
- A good teacher does not play favorites. Each student is deserving of their attention and praise.
- A good teacher genuinely cares about their students.
Yes, this is part of my story too. But I think this was a reaction to previously held beliefs and it needed to happen so that now we can be more appreciative of the many different peoples we share our lives with.A good teacher keeps religion and politics outside the class-room. I come from a generation when many teachers were busy indoctrinating the students with the socialist ideals. A couple of teachers would use the class as their congregation and preach.