Personality Cafe banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I thought this was interesting to read, if anything. The contradictions are more telling that out and out statements. In particular, the confusion about the life aspiration - it seems the person you would like to be, (almost martyr like symbols, widely adored, Mother Teresa, Marie Curie, Sophie especially), is not much at all the person you actually want/plan to be (happy, comforted, secure, fulfilled, generally contented).
Anyway, I'd stick with INFJ for all intents and purposes for sure, don't worry too much about howtypical that may or may not be, (though maybe the fact that I was able to pass INFJ judgement from just your answers shows us that it might be quite typical). I don't think you're an INTJ at all. Hope this helped.

·
Registered
63 Posts
For other possibilities: maybe ENTP with a stretch of imagination, but I think for most accurate results you should look into all of the functions and types, Te/Fi or Ti/Fe, Se/Ni or Si/Ne etc. because you know yourself better at that level than anyone else, if you really want to doubt the INFJ diagnosis so much.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I don't think ISFJ - what I do think is that you should read a really in-depth description of every function, there's a nice one pinned in the function forums I think, because it's far more difficult than just leaning towards one function combination, and of course the order of these functions is integral to your type. It's really something that should be considered very carefully - all I'm saying is don't rush into or out of any type, try a few on for size see how they fit and how they don't. The ways they don't fit, especially, in fact; because if you try hard enough you could probably relate to most of them, pay real attention to the ways you differ from each type descriptions, each function combination/order, etc. Good luck though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts