Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

This is my first post. I wish I could tell you my type, but first someone has to tell me because I can not figure it out. I have taken numerous test, an about the only thing that I am sure of is that I am an introvert and I didn't need a test to tell me that. I have scored out as an INTJ, INFJ, INFP, ISFP, ISFJ, and ISTJ:confused:. On test that show you were you fall on the scale, S/N F/T J/P tend to fall very close to center. So much so that usually one or two questions answered based on my mood at that moment causes my type to change.

I can say that I:
-Strongly value accuracy
-Have an appreciation for creativity though I don't often feel myself to be that creative.
-Love dry humor
-Have a tough time expressing what I really mean
-Hate confrontation
-Loose focus when I am talking about something because I feel I need to give the listener some kind of
back story or explanation and that tends to send me off in another directions so much so that I completely forget the original intent of the explanation.
-Really don't like criticism unless it is constructive (who does?).

I am gonna stop here because I hate describing myself, but will try to answer any questions others might have if it will help. Thanks.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hi bam83 and welcome to Personality cafe. Based on your description of yourself, I would say that you are probably some sort of IxFx type. Your description was too small, and it didn't have enough information.

I have some quick questions to ask you. Do you like to have rigid plans made, or do you prefer to be more flexible and open to new possibilities? Are you more interested in abstract theories or concepts, or facts and concrete things? Do you seek to change your environment, or observe it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
-Do you like to have rigid plans made, or do you prefer to be more flexible and open to new possibilities?
I prefer to have set plans that can be changed.
-Are you more interested in abstract theories or concepts, or facts and concrete things?
Though I find theories and concepts interesting, I would say facts and concrete things
-Do you seek to change your environment, or observe it?
Observe

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Hi all,

This is my first post. I wish I could tell you my type, but first someone has to tell me because I can not figure it out. I have taken numerous test, an about the only thing that I am sure of is that I am an introvert and I didn't need a test to tell me that. I have scored out as an INTJ, INFJ, INFP, ISFP, ISFJ, and ISTJ:confused:. On test that show you were you fall on the scale, S/N F/T J/P tend to fall very close to center. So much so that usually one or two questions answered based on my mood at that moment causes my type to change.

I can say that I:
-Strongly value accuracy
-Have an appreciation for creativity though I don't often feel myself to be that creative.
-Love dry humor
-Hate confrontation
-Loose focus when I am talking about something because I feel I need to give the listener some kind of
back story or explanation and that tends to send me off in another directions so much so that I completely forget the original intent of the explanation.

I am gonna stop here because I hate describing myself, but will try to answer any questions others might have if it will help. Thanks.
You are definitely a XNXP. The loosing focus thing and tend to go off in other directions things sounds like Ne. Also you don't seem to express your emotions very well nor talk about yourself. I'm going with INTP.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi all,

I can say that I:
-Strongly value accuracy
-Love dry humor
-Hate confrontation

My gut feeling is ISTP.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts