1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I seem to have both high Fi and Te and be an extrovert. Something might or might not be right.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Happiness. Which includes money,career and family/friends in this order. Money. Money because Se (expensive stuff, luxury cars you get the idea), money because it can open new possibilities (I could do so much in the world of business/science/art if I had enough money). Career because there's where from I want my money to come. If my career will not give me tons of money that's ok as long as it's the career I want and I'm at the top of it. Family because I'm not a sociopath, I need a few trusted people around me. Friends because I like being around people. And people are fun (fun being an important factor in my life - enneagram 8w7/ 7w8).
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When I win stuff. Funny enough, I feel just as ecstatic when I win at a bowling game or get to treat a human being.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
The fact that I'm above average and yet not above average enough to actually do something that would make me really proud. I'm above average in terms of beauty,intelligence and creativity. However, I'm not pretty enough to be a supermodel, not smart enough to be the new Gates nor creative enough to be Rowling.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I'm ashamed to say I rarely take others emotions into consideration although I'm usually diplomatic enough to avoid getting people hurt and when they do it's really not my intention. I mostly make decisions based on time/effort/reward. So I usually choose the o e that will give me the wanted results with the least amount of time and effort. I do use pro/cons and other types of lists.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I like to have absolute control of the outcome. I do not want to stay in the background of it all.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I have fun in lots of different scenarios. I have fun when I'm studying something I'm passionate about (neuroscience/psychiatry/psychology). I have fun when I'm out with friends and we drink a bit too much and laugh a bit too hard. Last time I had a lot of fun was when I won a literary prize (last week).
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I have a rather good visual memory and I tend to summarize the text through schemes or keywords and then I naturally memorize the page s and then when I recall stuff the words comes to mind as written on those pages.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Externally, not very at the moment. Internally, a lot.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Both. For example if someone tells me "hey they found a unicorn near your house" I would first go through my own knowledge of the subject (unicorns aren't real) but if they'd insist with the thing I'd research the subject (omg sciencedaily says unicorns are real and their natural habitat are crowded smog-filled cities) and maybe change my mind if enough evidence is presented or dismiss the theory if there's no evidence.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I don't think there can be speaking before thinking because speaking (even stupidities) requires that you think of them first. I guess I mostly think and talk at the same time. I don't see the need of filtering my thoughts that much, they aren't particularly offensive. I enjoy both one on one and group discussions. One on one woth good friends, group discussions with casual friends.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to know the outcomes before I do something. Action and words are equally effective when properly used.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I live in 2015. If my favorite show is starting I probably had something to do with it. I would probably go out with the friends but it depends on who's calling and how comfortable my bed feels at the time.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Paranoid while also searching for solutions.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
So much stuff.
-taking things too personally
-lack of humor
- cruelty/lack of basic humanity and kindness
-not materialistic enough
-violence as first resource
-followers/sheep/constant need of approval
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I like talking about philosophy, astrophysics and quantum mechanics theories, the human brain, favorite tv shows/books, myself.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
I don't know how they perceive me as I've never asked them. Although I know most people see me as capricious, rough/manly in character, either really bitchy or really sweet, smart, strong, either too sensitive or not sensitive enough, materialistic, not very kind, not very caring. Although I see myself as really kind,caring,emotional and loving.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Do I have limited options (my life as it is) or unlimited possibilities? Cause if it's my boring life then probably I would start the day with waffles,coffee and a funny movie, continue it with a book/listverse/other random facts list site/enterpreneur.com/sciencedaily.com and then have a date with my bf, and do smth that implies competition (xbox mortal combat, darts, bowling, tennis, billiard) and then go out with him and some friends. If unlimited possibilities, oh God. I would probably have breakfast,lunch and dinner in three different countries.