Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Queen of Hearts
17,935 Posts
He couldn't be more 7w6.
I think he's a 3 with a 7 fix/who seems 7ish (like Barney Stinson) but he's not my favourite comedian so I haven't studied him deeply, just based on impressions

·
Registered
759 Posts
I think Joan Rivers may have been a 3. Enneagram Institute puts her as a 7, so maybe a 3 fix? I was watching her interview with Dawn French (who also might be a 3), and she had that 3 excellence-driven, career ambition, that comes so naturally to a 3 - not that a 3 is the only type like that. She always felt worthless, but kept going in want of approval.

·
Banned
206 Posts
I think he's a 3 with a 7 fix/who seems 7ish (like Barney Stinson) but he's not my favourite comedian so I haven't studied him deeply, just based on impressions
Are you a Brit? He was on nearly every show in Britain a while back and he seemed to be the epitome of a 7. I guess an ENFP 3 could resemble a 7, however. He seemed like he was running from pain and disliked deprivation.

·
Banned
206 Posts
I was watching her interview with Dawn French (who also might be a 3), and she had that 3 excellence-driven, career ambition, that comes so naturally to a 3 - not that a 3 is the only type like that. She always felt worthless, but kept going in want of approval.
A 3-ish 6w7.

·
Queen of Hearts
17,935 Posts
Are you a Brit? He was on nearly every show in Britain a while back and he seemed to be the epitome of a 7. I guess an ENFP 3 could resemble a 7, however. He seemed like he was running from pain and disliked deprivation.
American) Think I can see it anyways, not sure why I assumed 3, think thee were a couple of times I saw him telling a story and it seemed like he was trying to secretly brag while coming off the exact opposite (can't be more specific, sorry, it's so vague) and it struck me as 3ish but his general demeanor is pretty 7 (probably ENFP yeah)

Not relevant to this thread exactly but are you familiar with James Acaster/have opinion on his type?

·
Banned
206 Posts
American) Think I can see it anyways, not sure why I assumed 3, think thee were a couple of times I saw him telling a story and it seemed like he was trying to secretly brag while coming off the exact opposite (can't be more specific, sorry, it's so vague) and it struck me as 3ish but his general demeanor is pretty 7 (probably ENFP yeah)
It is part of his comedy besides a lot of British comedians like to be snarky or sarcastic on tv shows in general. I wouldn't rule out 6w7 ENFP tbh since they have a link to 3.

Not relevant to this thread exactly but are you familiar with James Acaster/have opinion on his type?
He seems like a 6w5 INxx to me, personally.

·
Queen of Hearts
17,935 Posts
It is part of his comedy besides a lot of British comedians like to be snarky or sarcastic on tv shows in general. I wouldn't rule out 6w7 ENFP tbh since they have a link to 3.
well it wasn't so much snarkiness or sarcasm and more a feeling that he had a lot of layers of image-maintenance. but yeah idk

He seems like a 6w5 INxx to me, personally.
I was thinking 6, thanks!

·
Banned
206 Posts
well it wasn't so much snarkiness or sarcasm and more a feeling that he had a lot of layers of image-maintenance. but yeah idk
I could be wrong though since I haven't studied him inside out. I could see that a ENFP 3 could resemble a 7.

I was thinking 6, thanks!
I'm totally sure on 6w5 but not so sure on his MBTI typing. It's funny cause the more I learn about enneagram, the more I forget how to type people via MBTI type.

·
Banned
35 Posts
Seth Mcfarlane is the 3w4 posterboy talk show comedian. Also Joel Mchale is 3w4. That dude from community. Jay Leno is possibly a 3w4 too.

·
Banned
35 Posts
Apparently there's prolly zillions more. I cant think of a lot now. Oh yeah Madonna is a 3 too, Dwayne Johnson, Will smith, Shia Labeof, Megan Fox etc etc. Entertainment Industry is flooded with type 3s. Many get mistyped as 6s due to their positive levels of integration.

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,439 Posts
Lamar Alexander, Muhammad Ali, Lance Armstrong, The cultural aura ofAmerica, James Baker, Tammy Faye Bakker, Prince Bandar, Halle Berry,Tony Blair, David Bowie, Christie Brinkley, Les Brown, Ron Brown, Jack Can-field, Dick Clark, Wesley Clark, Lawyer Johnnie Cochran, Gary Condit, DennisConner, Magician David Copperfield, Courtney Cox, Cindy Crawford,Tom Cruise, Jamie Lee Curtis, Michael Dell, Alain Delon, Rebecca DeMornay,John Edwards, Nora Ephron, Werner Erhard, (Mrs.) Debbi Fields, F. ScottFitzgerald, Michael Flatley, Bill Frist, Phil Gramm, Bryant Gumbel, MarkHarmon, Jesse Jackson, Mick Jagger, the cultural aura of modern Japan,Olympic Runner Michael Johnson, Michael Jordan, Henry Kissinger, CarlLewis, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Vince Lombardi, Rob Lowe, Claire BootheLuce, Joan Lunden, General Douglas MacArthur, Ali MacGraw, Elle MacPherson,Reba McEntire, John Malkovich, Demi Moore, Benjamin Netanyahu, QueenNoor, Oliver North, Dean Ornish, Mike Ovitz, Bob Packwood, Master spyKim Philby, Christopher Plummer, Elvis Presley, Victoria Principal, SallyQuinn, John Ramsay, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, Sumner Redstone, ChristopherReeve, Burt Reynolds, Anthony Robbins, Political strategist Ed Rollins,Diane Sawyer, Arnold Schwarzenegger, William Shatner, Cybill Shepherd,O.J. Simpson, Duchess of Windsor Wallis Simpson, Will Smith, WesleySnipes, Mark Spitz, Rick Springfield, Sylvester Stallone, Sting, Sharon Stone,Pickabo Street, Kathleen Turner, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Robert Wagner,Kurt Waldheim, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Raquel Welch, Montel Williams,Vanessa Williams, Marianne Williamson, Oprah Winfrey, Natalie Wood, TigerWoods.

Reactions: Girl archer

·
Banned
35 Posts
6's are badass though they can switch to any type lol. their disintegration to 3 makes them very driven

·
Banned
35 Posts
I take it back. Graham probably is a 3-ish 7.

He is definitely a positive outlook type not a competent type. He's probably a 7w8 or a 2w3 ENFP.
Hmmmm could be 2w3 or 7w8 agreed. Btw how is Gary Oldman a 4?

21 - 40 of 48 Posts