Votes: 1 5.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
INTJs only please: Using your very own, subjective and personal standards, who in your opinion are the losers of all 16 MBTI types?

You may elaborate on your personal opinion, i.e. which standards are you using to form your judgement.

·
Registered
258 Posts
You kidding?

We use Se and Fi just as much as they do, we're just not as concious of it. When our Se and Fi get out of control, we're gonna have bigger problems then they are because we don't conciously address them on a regular basis.

Ever seen a drunk INTJ? We're the worst.
Yes, but unlike other people using those functions, I dont annoy myself using them.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
ESFP are your shadow type.
Saying you find everything about them bad is stereotypical.

Reactions: userslon

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
No, tell me. How's a drunk INTJ? I think I'll drink tonight. I wanna know what I will turn into.

I'm sure, though, that I don't use Se and Fi as much as other types.
Eh. You do that.

You're clinging to this sense of superiority with an underdeveloped Fi and you don't even realize it.

This whole superiority thing some of you guys have is without merit.

I dare you to challenge my ESFP mother to a game of Scrabble. She'll clean the floor with most of you.

MBTI in itself has very little scientific value to date, so all you INTJs who are supposed to be scientists are throwing yourselves into a paradox by claiming intellectualy superiority by justification via an unscientific field of psychology. You're defeating your own prupose.

This thread needs to be deleted.

·
Administrator
INTJ - ILI - 8w9 - Grunt
22,848 Posts
I don't think there are any losers of a specific type. I got some WTFage out of both of these threads though.

As for ESFPs I consider them awesome. They seem to just get me as an INTJ. They cover your bases and make you accessable to social activites and the also protect you in social spheres (from my experience). My best friend is ESFP and she has been known to defend me and my ideas to the enth degree. That also makes her pretty smart too.

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
... I can't believe this is even a thread.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
ESFP are your shadow type.
Saying you find everything about them bad is stereotypical.
Nah, my shadow functions come out and I appear ENTPish when stressed or I go into that Ni-Fi loop. :confused:

ESFPs are amazing. One of my best friends is one and he always brightens up my day.

·
Registered
131 Posts
This thread needs to be deleted.
Seconded.

Perspective dependent topic with insufficient given specificity. (Something I call "general subjective crap", excuse my crudeness, I mean no offense.)

In my opinion, the better question is:
In your INTJ opinion, which type is the most inefficient ("worst") in
1. Specific scope 1 pertaining to goal alpha. (ex. in drinking situations pertaining to not offending people)
2. Specific scope 2 pertaining to goal beta. (ex. in school exams pertaining to getting the high grade)
3. Specific scope 3 pertaining to goal gamma. (ex. in doing homework pertaining to getting it done fast and right)
n. Specific scope n pertaining to goal omega.

That way the question includes both "goal-orientation" & "scope specification" (something INTJs are known to be good at answering.)

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You're clinging to this sense of superiority with an underdeveloped Fi and you don't even realize it. This whole superiority thing some of you guys have is without merit.
You're mistaken. I actually have a very developed Fi and Fe. And I'm probably the last in this forum to build a sense of superiority out of my type. You're interpreting too much. Actually, I recently had a correspondence with one of the members here on how people cling to their type as a means to cover up their lack of ego.

·
Administrator
INTJ - ILI - 8w9 - Grunt
22,848 Posts
You're mistaken. I actually have a very developed Fi and Fe. And I'm probably the last in this forum to build a sense of superiority out of my type. You're interpreting too much. Actually, I recently had a correspondence with one of the members here on how people cling to their type as a means to cover up their lack of ego.
Just because two people talk about shit.....it doesn't actually make it correct. :confused:

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Well then,

Please do elaborate on why such a seemingly asinine thread, along with a poll would have been created.
I do not understand and the reasoning behind this may be interesting.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.