Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,240 Posts
I know this thread is terrible but just roll with it.
not only is this thread terrible, it is horrendibly fantacularly craptastical!

If I were to stereotype, the most attractive people on earth are mermaids.

*and unicorns*

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
I find the Koreans very pleasing to the eye, Japanese too.

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
I’ll help a bro out by replying seriously. We can share the hate.

Jennifer Connelly.

No. She looks frail.
Charlize Theron or Rhona Mitra.

·
Banned
5,669 Posts
I like old film stars, as far as women go.

Isabelle Adjani (pre nose-job), Anna Karina, the girls from That Obscure Object of Desire and Solaris.

But that's an aesthetic appreciation more than an attraction.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I honestly just posted it to see how many Big Bang Theory and Tina Fey references there would be.
You rang? :proud:

Today, you guys get a quote from the unaired pilot episode, in which Sheldon is a pretty different character, to say the least! Can I get an "Oooooh!"?

Leonard: Took you long enough.
Sheldon: Sorry. I got distracted.
Leonard: Really? How exactly get distracted making a sperm deposit? Did you find something more interesting in your pants?
Sheldon: No. Just the usual contents which I was operating in the traditional manner. But then I started to think. We’re selling our sperm to a high IQ sperm bank and we can’t guarantee high IQ offspring. Extreme intelligence is as much of a mutation as the migrating eye of the flounder.
Leonard: Sheldon, you are the only person I know that can take the fun out of masturbation.
Sheldon: Fortunately, I stumbled across a magazine that featured women with large buttocks.
Leonard: And by “stumbled across” you mean removed from your sock draw and bought with you.
Sheldon: Excuse me; this is not a random fetish. Ample hindquarters suggest successful child-bearing. My arousal is a classic evolutionary response.

Later in the episode.

L: Shouldn’t we do something?
S: Oh, no, no. I’m not aware of anything in the social code that requires we intervene.
L: What about damsel in distress?
S: It’s a 12th century code of chivalry. It’s not exactly current. You’d also have to have been knighted for that to apply.
L: Are you listening to yourself, Sheldon? This is why I’m your only friend.
S: I wonder if you’d feel compelled to help her if she were unattractive.
L: I wonder if you’d feel compelled to help if she had a big hiney.
S: Once again, that attraction is purely biological.
L: Cloak it in science all you want; you’re an ass man!

You're welcome. *bows*

Seriously though, I have a thing for blondes.

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are a few:
Claire Forlani - Kind of flawless.
Zooey Deschanel - Total package. She's funny, gorgeous, can sing and wear anything, and is super feminine.
Rachel Bilson - Just. Wow.