Personality Cafe banner

81 - 89 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
If we are only talking Physical appearance here then I don't really have an outspoken opinion. Only a couple general characteristics I noticed seem to draw my attention more:

• Light/fair skin-tone, but be that (base) skin-tone North-, South-, Western- or East-European, North-African, sub-Sahara African , Latin, Asian,... It doesn't matter.
    I don't want tu use the general "race" conventions because first of all I don't really believe in that, and secondly, there is a lot of difference inside them.
    I especially like Scandinavians, the "paler" Chinese/Japanese/Korean women and those "white" Persian women.
  • Glasses/the secretary/scientist look often seems to do something for me.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,240 Posts
[*]Glasses/the secretary/scientist look often seems to do something for me.
[/LIST]
Naughty librarian glasses... mmm

Approved!

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
According to a study some blokes did a little while ago (forgot names), genetic diversity of the parents seems to create people who are perceived as generally more attractive. If this is indeed true, then it implies the most attractive people are to be found in Brazil (I think studies on ethnicity have shown that they are the most diverse country).
That's true. I'm the living proof.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
According to a study some blokes did a little while ago (forgot names), genetic diversity of the parents seems to create people who are perceived as generally more attractive. If this is indeed true, then it implies the most attractive people are to be found in Brazil (I think studies on ethnicity have shown that they are the most diverse country).

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'm a white American, but my wife is from Madagascar. Malagasy people are a mixture of Southeast Asian and African. They are very attractive IMHO. I am generally least attracted to white women. I think my attraction comes from intuitively knowing that genetic diseases are least likely to be inherited from disparate genetic pools.

·
Registered
INTP
5,122 Posts
I like people who look like they're intelligent or have some amount of mental acuity, and are attractive.

The attractive aspect is a given, we're all human after all. The other point is a bit more personal to me. I find I'm quite good at telling if someone has a level of mental acuity, intelligence and/or overall sharpness just by the way they look, smile, and generally hold themselves. And I find it so fucking attractive.

Also kindness. If your face shines with kindness, it's winning me.

As for specific individuals, well we can only go with famous folk as a basis. I used to be into Keira Knightley for a while. I'm less into her now, but she's still quite high in my ranks. Also Georgina Campbell, who I first saw in the Black Mirror 'Hang the DJ' episode. She isn't actually that famous, so here's a picture of her.

10/10 would become a stalker for.

The strange thing is, I can also imagine a situation in which I found I had been totally lying to myself and just invented an 'idea' of the person she is. She might be horrible, for all I know. In fact, what am I talking about, I have invented an idea of who she it, I don't even know her haha.

Funny how we invent an idea about peoples' personalities just by looking at them.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I know this is anecdotal, still... My 17-year-old mixed-race son (black mom and white dad) graduated from high school at 13 and now is a senior at college with a 4.0 GPA. He's also much taller than his parent's height would predict. He's learning Japanese and wants to move to Japan when he graduates. Maybe some interesting grandchildren to look forward to?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Most attractive?
The ones you most need to avoid. It took me 58 fucking years to learn this. Now on the extremely rare occasions I get that OMYGOD WHATAMAZINGWOMAN feeling, I RUN, not walk away. In my case, I seem to be attracted to kryptonite. I am flawed, what can I say.

81 - 89 of 89 Posts