Votes: 1 5.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
INTJs only please: Using your very own, subjective and personal standards, who in your opinion are the winners of all 16 MBTI types?

You may elaborate on your personal opinion, i.e. which standards are you using to form your judgement.

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm asking you for your personal opinion. If you treat all types equally (which I don't believe given that there's a bias among INTJ towards ENFP and generally against Sensors), then just don't vote.

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, it's not. In my opinion, the winners are definitely the ENTJ: Smart, can handle people, see things through, excellent in planning. Almost always rise to the top, they deserve the label "Fieldmarshall".

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
I think it should be INTJ women or INFJ men, because we're the rarest. And because I'm one, which means I win. Hurray! I didn't vote because those weren't categories. Maybe I should have voted for the most common type but then I would lose, and it's all about winning, right?

:laughing: -to make sure no one is deeply offended by this silliness.

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What do you mean by "winners?" :confused:
You could substitute it with whatever you want: To me it is success, to others it may be intelligence or friendiness. What I want to know is not "winners" according to a specific definition, but the sum of all biases among the INTJs here.

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So you're encouraging us to discriminate?
Not at all. If you don't have any preferences then don't vote. But from my experiences here in the forum there are certain preferences among INTJ. Concerning attraction it's the ENFP, for example. When it comes to intellectual mates, it seems to be NT in general.

I am not encouraging discrimnation -- I am asking you whether you have an existent discriminative position.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Lol, I imagined these threads would turn out to be an elitist INTJ-fest where people circlejerk each other and boost their egos by saying "hurr durr its ignorant to discriminate against mbti types". I am sure you have faced a certain type that made you go "what the fuck is wrong with this person?".

·
Banned
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
turn out to be an elitist INTJ-fest where people circlejerk each other and boost their egos by saying "hurr durr its ignorant to discriminate against mbti types"
Honestly, what's discriminating about asking what one's opinion is? It's like a survey about the most annoying tourists.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Honestly, what's discriminating about asking what one's opinion is? It's like a survey about the most annoying tourists.
I know, that is exactly my point. In every thread like this that pops up on these forums, we have a bunch of selfrighteous INTJs who jump in and say that "we can't decide because that would be generalization lololo" to boost their ego.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Winners are, in essence, decided through objective standards. Even in beauty contests, judges have been trained to look for a series of objective traits in determining a "winner". To ask us to decide which type is a "winner" with our subjective opinions is pointless.

It's a popularity contest, then. Any type CAN be successful. Some are more prone to certain types of "success" than others. This is an objective thing (albeit difficult to accurately measure). I will admit that I like certain types more than others, but for me to decide who is the "winner" WHILE taking into account which type I like the most subjectively would be stupid.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.