Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
I did..I remember it being hard when I was a teen, so I bought it on VHS recently. OMG Kicked my BUTT!

·
Registered
652 Posts
when i was about 15 i was doing the advanced workout twice a day without fail
i had the book and the cassette tape and then the video
still cant hear michael jackson "can you hear it" without hearing her voice
this youtube vid is a wonderful memory, fast fwd to 1min 5secs and then let it take you back

'now inhale and open your arms to the side... feel the stretch in your inner thigh.... little bounces with your buttocks'

omg i cant believe i actually remember all the words, i can say them along with her as if it were yesterday

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I remember at a gym in the late 80s doing an aerobics class that was mostly just Jane Fonda workout. And all the women wore legwarmers and those crazy bright neon shiny unitards with the little thong thing over them like how Superman wore his undies on the outside. What were they thinking?
They were nice to look at, I guess.

·
Registered
41 Posts
And all the women wore legwarmers and those crazy bright neon shiny unitards with the little thong thing over them like how Superman wore his undies on the outside. What were they thinking?
And why would they be wearing thongs over their unitards if they were all covered and warm all over to begin with? :unsure:

·
Registered
243 Posts
I attended a Catholic high school for girls and they MADE us do it in PhysEd. HATED it!!! I was never a physically active person until recent years and even now, I don't like exercise videos. I'm left handed and always go in the opposite direction, then try to correct it. Just a mess!! Plus I hate the music in exercise videos. And as ariana20 stated, you watch them and start memorizing their lines. I like variety.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Lol, yes! I remember thinking how naughty those butt curls looked.

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
I did, it was my mom's VHS. It's such a great workout I bought it on Amazon lol. I just made a thread trying to figure out her type. I love, respect and admire that woman.

Too young to notice the naughty butt curls lol.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
No, but I did Callanetics and some step aerobics thing with stretchy bungies in the living room. I couldn't face wearing the thong leotard though. Why put yourself through such discomfort for the sake of exercise fashion?

·
Registered
ISFP
5,052 Posts
Ever do the Cher step video? Cher Fitness A New Attitude. It's actually a very good step workout. Not too hard, not too easy, not too dancy.
Here it is on youtube. I love the outfits.

·
Spam-I-am
13,654 Posts
me mudder did
she had breast cancer and was on prednisone
she also altered her diet and lost 50 lbs

1 - 16 of 16 Posts