Personality Cafe banner

Who will win?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They fight on May 2nd, they should have fought at least 3 times already but whatever.

It will be a great match, Pacman is a super offensive fighter, while Money loves to fight defensively.

I think Mayweather is going to win, but either way I hope one of them gets Knocked Out.

·
Registered
INTJ
1,495 Posts
They fight on May 2nd, they should have fought at least 3 times already but whatever.

It will be a great match, Pacman is a super offensive fighter, while Money loves to fight defensively.

I think Mayweather is going to win, but either way I hope one of them gets Knocked Out.

What?

Did you mean Manny loves to fight defensively? And if you did, then Manny Pacman loves to fight both offensively and defensively? I'm just confused.

But I think Manny would win.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What?

Did you mean Manny loves to fight defensively? And if you did, then Manny Pacman loves to fight both offensively and defensively? I'm just confused.

But I think Manny would win.
Money is Mayweather's nickname.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Pacman. Mayweather is nothing but a pussy. He was pretty much pressured into this fight.

Plus, since he's still undefeated unlike Pacman, the pressure's all on him now.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Pacman. Mayweather is nothing but a pussy. He was pretty much pressured into this fight.

Plus, since he's still undefeated unlike Pacman, the pressure's all on him now.
Not really, word is Mayweather acatually followed Manny to his room in his hotel in Vegas and pressured him about the fight, both of them have been wanting this for a minute but the promoters have been putting it off to make more $$.

·
Registered
622 Posts
It's too close to call, here it is you have one the greatest offensive pressure fighters in history, and also one of the greatest defensive fighters in history, ready to go. It's too close to call imho. We are about to witness boxing history being made, this fight is going to be talked about for years to come. I'm happy we are going to get to see this event!

·
Banned
16,000 Posts
I don't like manlet fighting. I wish I lived in the time of the heavyweights. Ali, Foreman, Frazier.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I HATE Mayweather. I completely and utterly loathe him. However, I can't deny that he may very well be the most technically sound boxer in the history of the sport. I think he's going to clown Pacman for 15 rounds and take the decision.

·
Registered
7,063 Posts
Mayweather by counter-KO, or Manny by (pardon me while I affix this handy tin-foil hat) BS decision.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I got my money on Pacquiao

·
Banned
16,000 Posts
Heavyweight fighting is slow, boring, and predictable.

Pound for pound, the greatest fighters are always going to be ~155 lbs.
Pound for pound was invented as fantasy to create a place where the smaller guys could actually beat the bigger guys. Some heavyweight most people never heard of, would squash Mayweather like a bug. I think the lower weight classes are more predictable. The heavier guys are more likely to KO each other. There is usually more action in the lighter weight classes, but there is less drama because one guy is less likely to get finished suddenly and brutally.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts