Personality Cafe banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First let me start by saying I don't usually do this but since this is an INTJ chat site I hopefully think I can fit in. All personality tests say im an ISTJ. I consider myself one but with a twist. I am a stupid ISTJ which I think seperates me more lol. I literally never do ANYTHING like this but I am just looking to connect with someone who is on a similar mental level with me. I am genuinely interested in many different subjects. There is something compelling me to do this and I if your interested in what it is I will tell you in a private chat (if they have it I don't know). Im waffaling but I really want to chat with some one and hopefully connect with them as a friend. I don't want to beg but please take a chance on talking to me and hopefully we can connect.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm a little confused by your question? Do you mean to speak with an INTJ or ISTJ or are you merely looking for an intellectual companion, one of which discussed topics would be your type identification?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I was thinking perhaps this post was in the wrong area...No worries first post.
Anyway welcome :)
What interests you about mbti? And how did you arrive at your type?

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
First of all... I have no desire to chat for the sake of having an interesting chat
And if I read correctly, you are looking to connect with a stupid person?
:confused:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts