Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
when I love the D, i don't need dip sauce with that.

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
Touche! @nicoloco90

:wink:
To answer your question, I prefer a hot salsa dip, I actually ate some yesterday - although my uncle kinda finished most of it in godspeed. They guy must've been hungry hahahah.
But they go with crisps @anoninfp - not with vegetables or crackers :tongue: ... well, i mean, you could .... :unsure:

Reactions: Cherry

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
So, what is your favourite dip flavour?

If I had to choose just one forever after, I think it would have to be "french onion dip"

*To eat with crackers/vegtables as a snack etc.

:tongue:
French onion too! Or sour cream. Cheese or salsa is also ok for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice!!!
:)

hehe.

I don't know why I even asked such a random question as my first ever thread lol :unsure:
I'll think of something better next time!
@Kenkao

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Very nice!!!
:)

hehe.

I don't know why I even asked such a random question as my first ever thread lol :unsure:
I'll think of something better next time!
@Kenkao
Hahaha. Truth to be told, it was an innocent answer until I saw nicoloco's and only then i got the "double meaning". Such a slow brain today....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was intended to be innocent! HAha. I was honestly wondering in the shower this morning what dips people generally like, as I had just eaten some.

The only naughty part was meant to be the title, to grab attention hehe, oh well
@Kenkao

Thank you for answering :)

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
@nicoloco90

nice nice. I would love to love "hot" stuff, it would make me feel so very adult haha!
Lol about your uncle, hope you at least got some of it haha!
haha how so with the 'adult' thing? Is this still happening? :p

hmm he kinda went crazy on it, it seemed quite out of character of him actually haha. weirdnesss

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Dips especially hommus and eggplant dip and crackers are basically my lifeblood, I probably wouldn't survive without them

·
Registered
16,307 Posts
I like dipping my body in pudding :happy:

:happy:

Reactions: Kenkao and Cherry

·
Banned
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha how so with the 'adult' thing? Is this still happening? :p

hmm he kinda went crazy on it, it seemed quite out of character of him actually haha. weirdnesss
Once again it was unintended, but now I feel like this has sort of accidentally turned into an innuendo thread lol!!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts