Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
@anoninfp - what will you do with the information? :ninja:
That question really makes me question why I even started this thread haha.

I was thinking about how yummy french onion dip is, and then I was thinking, I wonder what dips most other people like...
And on top of all that I think I just wanted to see whether my title would captivate an audience LOL.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
That question really makes me question why I even started this thread haha.

I was thinking about how yummy french onion dip is, and then I was thinking, I wonder what dips most other people like...
And on top of all that I think I just wanted to see whether my title would captivate an audience LOL.
haha well I bet you know enough by now then! So what is up next? :tongue:

·
Premium Member
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Please add another "salsa" lover here, but only one type - - ->> Peach Mango Salsa. OH MUH GAWD. Love so much. :love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::love_heart::love_heart:
I've never seen that!!!! :O It sounds rather interesting!!!

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Is this a hidden customer survey, a hidden dirty joke, or both?

Either way, my reaction is guacamole to all of them.

·
Premium Member
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Is this a hidden customer survey, a hidden dirty joke, or both?

Either way, my reaction is guacamole to all of them.
it's not a customer survey but that suggestion has made me feel like a weirdo :S lol
it's also not a hidden dirty joke, it was just random curiosity.

Okay, how do I delete this thread?

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
it's not a customer survey but that suggestion has made me feel like a weirdo :S lol
it's also not a hidden dirty joke, it was just random curiosity.

Okay, how do I delete this thread?
Haha, don't worry. It isn't a big deal ;) But if you're in the image triad, hm, you could wait for this thread to die, then change avatar, and user name so that nobody knows it was you. If the thread is ever necroed again, just do the same trick twice. How about, say, "notanoninfp"?

I hope this helps!

·
Premium Member
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Haha, don't worry. It isn't a big deal ;) But if you're in the image triad, hm, you could wait for this thread to die, then change avatar, and user name so that nobody knows it was you. If the thread is ever necroed again, just do the same trick twice. How about, say, "notanoninfp"?

I hope this helps!
Phew!!

Thanks for the suggestion :)

What does "necroed" mean?
And how do I change my name on here?

I'm fairly new to this :)

Thank you!

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Phew!!

Thanks for the suggestion :)

What does "necroed" mean?
And how do I change my name on here?

I'm fairly new to this :)

Thank you!
You're welcome! Necroed, like, necromancer. You ressurrect a thread by posting in it years after the discussion ended.

If I knew how to change my username, don't you think I already would have? I've just seen others who've changed their name.

·
Premium Member
7,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
You're welcome! Necroed, like, necromancer. You ressurrect a thread by posting in it years after the discussion ended.

If I knew how to change my username, don't you think I already would have? I've just seen others who've changed their name.
I see.

I wouldn't know, I don't know you :)

·
Registered
3,907 Posts
21 - 40 of 43 Posts