Votes: 7 14.9%
  • I don't vote in polls.

Votes: 7 14.9%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is more "vocal" during sex? This can include noises, moans, or dirty talk.
Also assuming that you guys are having sex without inhibitions or privacy issues (i.e getting it on while your family is around so you have to be quiet).

For us, I am definitely the vocal one. I love to moan and groan (DH loves the sounds). I don't do squeaks nor do I scream/yell. I do occasionally talk dirty. DH is more of a "grunt and moan" man. I love it when he does. :wink:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
oh me definitely. i love to sing, "somewhere over the rainbow", at the top of my lungs, right before climax...

really though, the only time i make any noises is when it's going to be intense--like, to the point of being painful--and i just go in full force/speed to make it even more intense... and i might growl, or bite the other person to stop from making any noise. though, usually, it's the other person getting all hot and bothered. :wink:

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
Haha. I responded that my partner and I are equally loud.

I moan the entire way through and utter "Oh God" not infrequently.

He moans, grunts, growls and talks dirty.

Reactions: Sensational

·
Banned
3,139 Posts
I'm more vocal. My partner does get vocal from time to time, but I wish he would do it more often. That, and talk dirty to me.

I once read an article about women being more vocal in bed. I wonder how it pertains to biology. It will be interesting to see how this poll turns out.

·
Read Only
375 Posts
I'm always more vocal, moaning and dirty talk and such to the point where I've gotten a hand over my mouth (playfully of course). The guys I've been with are usually silent, even when I tell them it turns me on to hear them, they would never make a noise until climax. I often wonder if there are men out there that enjoy making as much noise as (supposedly) women do...

·
Registered
INTP
7,051 Posts
I'm basically silent.

However she is an utter fucking chatterbox and coaxes generic chat out of me.

It's quite nice actually.

We don't do the whole 'intense nngrrr urgghhh' thing. We just have sex, she tells me when she likes (quite casually too), and I just respond casually to whatever she says.

Once again I've responded in a sex thread and have managed to make my (our) sex sound boring and lifeless, when actually it's the best sex we've both ever had. Possibly because we do it as companions, rather than as individuals wanting to be super wild with each other.

She chats away, and I respond. That's pretty much how it goes.

Apart from when she's giving me a BJ. She expects me to be vocal there so she knows what's going on, and I really don't like it. I'm trying though. I think I have a way of letting her know when I'm gonna cum. I'm not sure really. Meh. Great sex is great. Great BJs are great. It's all great. We're a happy pair.

·
Registered
ILI
5,652 Posts
I'm basically silent.

However she is an utter fucking chatterbox and coaxes generic chat out of me.
This made me laugh because I had this picture in my head of a man performing cunnilingus while the woman was just talking about her day all casually trying as hard as possible to keep her composure.

Hmm

It reminds me of those youtube videos where the women have vibrators in and they try to read as long as they can before they absolutely have to stop and turn the video off before it becomes rated r.

·
Registered
INTP
7,051 Posts
This made me laugh because I had this picture in my head of a man performing cunnilingus while the woman was just talking about her day all casually trying as hard as possible to keep her composure.

Hmm

It reminds me of those youtube videos where the women have vibrators in and they try to read as long as they can before they absolutely have to stop and turn the video off before it becomes rated r.
Hahaha, nope, she actually doesn't enjoy cunnilingus.

She's more of a 'stick it in me' kind of girl. So it all works out quite fantastically for me.

And haha no she doesn't just chat away about completely unrelated things. I mean she just casually comments on the sex, like she'll say when she likes it etc, but not in a steamy, erotic kind of way, more in a 'girlfriend telling me she likes it' way. We're strangely casual about the way we talk during sex. Hard to explain. Basically if I did the whole 'deep breathing, intense experience' thing, she'd cringe. She's incredibly down to earth. It's fantastic.

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
I tend to be the loud one. Lots of cowboy sounds like, "Heeeya! Yeeha!! Whoo! Whoo!!"

·
Banned
5,815 Posts
I can be pretty vocal, especially when bottoming (whimpering, commanding, heavy breathing). Uhm, I would think most women would find certain sounds a turn-off, so I tend to tone it down, unless they directly express their approval.

I tend to be the loud one. Lots of cowboy sounds like, "Heeeya! Yeeha!! Whoo! Whoo!!"

Hahaha, who is that tiny person dancing in the background?

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
I'm always more vocal, moaning and dirty talk and such to the point where I've gotten a hand over my mouth (playfully of course). The guys I've been with are usually silent, even when I tell them it turns me on to hear them, they would never make a noise until climax. I often wonder if there are men out there that enjoy making as much noise as (supposedly) women do...
the guy I'm seeing is pretty vocal and loud. Sometimes he'll growl! Lol.

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
I can be pretty vocal, especially when bottoming (whimpering, commanding, heavy breathing). Uhm, I would think most women would find certain sounds a turn-off, so I tend to tone it down, unless they directly express their approval.

Sexual Romance!!!!!

Reactions: WamphyriThrall

·
Registered
6,186 Posts

Ha, ok man. I guess you don't know Tim and Eric Awesome Show (not even sure how to prepare you) but it's hilarious,

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Who is more "vocal" during sex? This can include noises, moans, or dirty talk.
Also assuming that you guys are having sex without inhibitions or privacy issues (i.e getting it on while your family is around so you have to be quiet).

For us, I am definitely the vocal one. I love to moan and groan (DH loves the sounds). I don't do squeaks nor do I scream/yell. I do occasionally talk dirty. DH is more of a "grunt and moan" man. I love it when he does. :wink:
not me. I find vocalizing during sex extremely annoying. I fuck like an ISFP :tongue:

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
2,387 Posts
I am silent as a still wind, inhibited or not. This might be weird to some, but making noises just doesn't feel natural to me. The most you'll hear from me is breathing according to tempo and everything, you know the drill (pun not intended).

I really like when the one I am with does those little involuntary noises, though whatever feels natural for both is the best, and I'll accept you as you are. :)

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
ok, serious answer i guess.

Call me crazy, but in heterosexual sex anyway, it seems weird to me for the guy to be making lots of loud moans, and "oh god yeses!!!! More more!!!!! Harder harder, yes, oh God!!!!!" but whatever floats your boat.

when a woman is like that, boner bonus.

I am a filthy, dirty dirty man with the talk tho. But I don't yell it, "Yeahh!!!!! You like that ass spanked don't you!!!!!!! Heeyaaaww!!" I kinda whisper it. "you like that big *** all the way up your t*** little ****? I like when you **** all over my ****" Ooohh mama, my gfs seem to like it. But I don't over do it.

And when they do the same, it's almost bizarre how much it turns me on.

The only time I'm "loud' is when my weiner jizzes. Some grunting, then I laugh. I'm a laugher. It kind of weirds girls out at first, but I tend to laugh when in total euphoria/ecstasy.

I've dated lots of loud girls, I fuckin' love it.

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
I'm pretty sure when my man gets back from deployment, there's going to be a knock on the door of the hotel room we're renting for the night.

Reactions: johnnyyukon

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
Is it going to be the pizza delivery guy? It's going to be the pizza delivery guy isn't it?
Since I don't eat pizza, no. Courtesy knock by hotel staff probably.

Reactions: Fredward
1 - 20 of 31 Posts