Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that there aren't a lot of cool INFJ's out there. I don't particularly like being associated with Ghandi and Hitler, so I'd like to hear some of the more admirable famous INFJ's. Which is your favorite?

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
I find it's hard to type celebrities without actually knowing the difference between their actual personalities and how they are portrayed as a famous personality.

I take any suggestions as a INFJ lightly unless proven. Every time I see somebody typed as an INFJ, about 3 different types come and trying saying they're something else...Lol

·
Banned
764 Posts
If i go out on a limb, i'd say uncle adolph. Because what he did in economic terms was simply amazing. To rebuild a country that was leveled flat ... wow
Ghandi is nice for teachings, but I do not know how many are his original ...
Jung - came up with stuff I came up with. He put it into words, I need to do that as well ...

·
Registered
8,949 Posts
I find it's hard to type celebrities without actually knowing the difference between their actual personalities and how they are portrayed as a famous personality.

I take any suggestions as a INFJ lightly unless proven. Every time I see somebody typed as an INFJ, about 3 different types come and trying saying they're something else...Lol
Considering MBTI is a science to explain thought processes, I'm not sure how analyzing someone's actions will adequately pinpoint their type, either. :rolleyes:

---

Is your room clean?

"No." - P
"No." - P

Expanded upon:
"No, because I'm busy doing so many other things." - Possible P
"No, because it usually slips my mind. However, there is a lot of structure and order in my head." - Possible INFJ

Why we do things serve more than what we do: for celebrities (especially dead ones), we can't assume we know why they do things.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,604 Posts
People have suggested INFJ for Stephen Fry. l'd lay snatchies on him if l were you guys.

l've said ENFJ but persistently, sources say INFJ.

Reactions: Baldur
1 - 20 of 67 Posts