Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm one of a number of ISTP's here who like to cook.

But recently I purchased a blender and started to enjoy mixing up all sorts of random drinks. So far they usually come out a little strange, but nevertheless it's kind of a fun and slightly creative activity.

It keeps me getting my fruit intake and tastes great! I can't quite work out how I missed out on this for so long before now...

Which got me thinking, do other ISTP's like to blend? I would imagine this touches on our SP creative side a little.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Which got me thinking, do other ISTP's like to blend? I would imagine this touches on our SP creative side a little.
Fuck yeah. The blender is an essential part of any ISTP's kitchen. It produces delicious results with almost no effort.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Fuck yeah. The blender is an essential part of any ISTP's kitchen. It produces delicious results with almost no effort.
That plus a George Foreman and a hotpot :tongue:

Reactions: sofort99

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
16oz of water
1-2 Bananas
8oz of strawberries
and 1-2 scoops of sugar free vanilla ice cream
plus what ever health food powders etc you want to add

and the freakin perfect strawberry banana smoothie is made!!!:proud::crazy:

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Actually you can freeze the berries, then you don't need to add ice cream. Milk + frozen berries = the same as berries + ice cream. Yum

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I still freeze the berries.. I use the ice cream as a thickener for the smoothie

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
I can't cook, it's so boring standing in front of a stove every day. :(

Slow cooker/crock pot -- that's it baby! I swear the answer to the universe lies in the secret of the crock pot.
Yes. :) Food preparation is boring as hell. The key is to minimize the number of steps involved, and the number of dishes used.

·
Registered
223 Posts
ISTP: will it blend?

Yes, it blends!

Also, I love making smoothies and assorted other drinks, with and without a blender. Mostly I am just here to use that gag.

·
MOTM Aug 2010
1,412 Posts
I definitely enjoy using my blender, too! I've even been throwing spinach in with my protein and fruit, and it may look weird but doesn't really affect the flavor much at all - great way to sneak in some veggies!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
for sure! Nothing better than a quick smoothie in the morning when i cba to spend time at the kitchen. Pop em all in and you got everything ready in less than 5 min.

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
Margaritas and smoothies.
I sometimes DIY my own Vivanno for breakfast. They cost $4 at STARBUCKS, I figure I can make my own for less than $1. A scoop of chocolate flavored protein powder, half a banana, some ice cubes, and water or water and soy milk.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I also find that my creative side can get a bit messy at times, but is still always able to produce something good.

Blending is a great example of this.....I chuck everything in (with maybe a little idea of what I'm after) and hey ho, it still turns out tasting fiiiiiiine. :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
So far they usually come out a little strange...
That made me laugh!

Blend? I am too lazy to blend. As others say, the less I need to touch the food the better.
You don't mix ice cream and milk, that's work. You eat ice cream and drink milk. That's how lazy I am in the kitchen.
If I can I put everything in the oven that is what I do, then I go and sit at my comp and wait for the alarm.

·
Registered
376 Posts
my blender rolled over and died. I was on this oil making kick...grinding up coconuts, almonds, and a bunch of other crap that had no business in a blender. Before that I was making baby food...so my blender was puttin in some work before it's untimely demise. I've been using my food processor, but it's just not the same :crying:

·
Registered
43 Posts
I don't like being in the kitchen, and that means the blender ain't a very close friend...

I however enjoy everything that comes out of the kitchen though....well most of them..

I opt to be in the kitchen myself only when I'm receiving seriously fucked up stuffs
that makes me wanna vomit:angry:...

And yeah the blender saves some effort and time!!!:laughing:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts