·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Bah! Humbug!

Am I the only INFJ scrooge around?

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I was an adult that wears yoga pants and a sweater that stayed in to watch Stranger Things. My ENFJ sister was that creepy thing from Pan's Labyrinth that has his eyes on his palms, her INFP boyfriend was Elliot from E.T., and my daughter went as Liam Mc Poyle from It's Always Sunny after he lost his eye and he made a patch of an eye to cover it.

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
I wanted to be Lupin the 3rd. Ended up a flamino due to shortage of time to make the costume.

Next year.

Reactions: odinthor

·
Banned
488 Posts
I wore a black sweatpants and beige sweater. So I looked like a boring NPC in an open world video game. As to what I did? Sat on my ass all day listening to music. Watched a few youtube videos to channels I'm subscribed to and at night I kicked some mythological asses in a hack-n-slash game called Titan Quest. All in all, decent day. We don't exactly have Halloween here in Brasil, unfortunate since it's my second favorite holiday. So I enjoy the spookyness through media throughout October.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Well I tried to be a black cat as it was very simple, I just wore a black sweater and black pants and my old cat ears. Oh and orange/coral jewelry. But everyone at my university is apparently terribly boring so I didn't feel I really belonged, so off came the cat ears after part of my first class. But I was still orange and black at least!!

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I tried to be a black cat as it was very simple, I just wore a black sweater and black pants and my old cat ears. Oh and orange/coral jewelry. But everyone at my university is apparently terribly boring so I didn't feel I really belonged, so off came the cat ears after part of my first class. But I was still orange and black at least!!
I hope you also meowed a few times.

For part of the day, I was in a place (university, like you) where I could readily observe many many people. It suddenly struck me that, while a high proportion of the females wore fake "ears" of some sort, I did not see one sole male wearing fake ears of any sort. (One male "devil" had horns.) This was over the course of several hours. Pure chance?

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
I was in middle school the last time I dressed up for Halloween. I dressed up as ghostface (Scream). Kind of a boring choice, but it was fun.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Best costume I saw coming to my door was a kid elaborately dressed as what I can only call a "ghost mariachi": Richly decorated traditional mariachi attire, complete with sombrero; make-up on his face and hands so that he was dead white; and fancy mustachios inked over his cheeks. I was impressed (and told him so).

·
Registered
🌈🎹☮INFJ 666 sx/sp🇺🇸💃🏻💋
2,852 Posts
My best friend is already making plans for next year.
She wants us to be Jessica and Roger Rabbit.

Yeah, no.

·
Registered
10,454 Posts
Nothing terribly impressive. The Good Wills near us had a special around Halloween where everything in store was half off. During that time, I found a sexy peacock costume at one in good condition so I got that and wore it for Halloween. I only wore it for my hubby though because I would never feel comfortable going out in something like that. I also wore my llama onesie (https://www.target.com/p/women-s-ll...3/-/A-52610049#lnk=sametab&preselect=52337663) and watched Double, Double Toil and Trouble and Hocus Pocus with the hubby. We didn't get any trick-or-treaters.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Christmas elf. Unironically... the shop was out of Halloween costumes two weeks before Halloween (though I went two days after)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts