Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've probably spammed it all over the forum now, but I don't care I have to let it out.

If you want to take it for yourself, you're welcome

Mensa IQ Test

I mean WTF

Every ESFP description I've read while somewhat true in general made it sound like I'd be lucky if I barely reached 100

There was even one that cracked me up when managed beautiful home as a pro

·
Banned
1,309 Posts
It's like those words are mentally patting us on the head and saying " Awww.. you cute people with your pretty home decor and whatnot.."

Cringe.
Yeah, I remember reading in one site's ESFP/ISFP description "good with animals". What in the actual fuck do you mean? How is that in my type description? You're really gonna write out some uber-complex thought patterns for Ni types and then give them the "omg ur rare and special" label, and sit here and give me that shit? Bitch.

·
Electronica Wizard
6,687 Posts
I like animals.. from a distance :laughing:

I would most probably neglect them after a week or so because my life is filled with distraction. My way of caring is not to own a pet, but that's just me.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Wait I'm gonna send the link lololol

I asked if I'm an entp.. Then the mods banned me.. And that thread was put in spamworld

Fuckk

Nice logic right lololol xD

·
Electronica Wizard
6,687 Posts
I saw the test and it was mostly about correlation of patterns which I think ESFPs have no problem with that. Visually, it's not too difficult. Once we are able to picture it, it's easy to solve it. It's funny though that I find these easier than mathematical questions.

I've always enjoyed pictoral puzzles and I find it odd that some people find Sudoku difficult. It's all about patterns. That's all. No calculation needed.

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
I saw the test and it was mostly about correlation of patterns which I think ESFPs have no problem with that. Visually, it's not too difficult. Once we are able to picture it, it's easy to solve it. It's funny though that I find these easier than mathematical questions.
But actually I'm good at math

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
I always like to think that at math, but I actually suck at remembering which is my only downfall.
I'm bad at memorization too

During physics. There's lots of fucking formulas that's need to memorize

I used my common sense. Ti..

I wrote all the formulas in a piece of paper because wtf.. I can compute stuffs but i cannot memorize those fucking formulas.

And I'm the source of information regarding math in my class lolololol. XD i always share my answers lol xDD

That's why some of my classmates owes their school math life on me

1 - 20 of 67 Posts