Personality Cafe banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inspired by an old post, but would love to read/hear more personal and current accounts.

At this current point in your life, what do you feel is draining you the most?

·
Registered
870 Posts
Doing things by myself: shopping, cooking, sleeping, visiting places. I can't do things alone, I scream inside. Introverted things make me feel sleepy.

Having little work on at the moment doesn't help. I have to go out in the day, but everyone else is at work. Damn you freelance employment!

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Short- term discomforts necessary for longer term gain.

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
Doing things by myself: shopping, cooking, sleeping, visiting places. I can't do things alone, I scream inside. Introverted things make me feel sleepy.

Having little work on at the moment doesn't help. I have to go out in the day, but everyone else is at work. Damn you freelance employment!
Ouch. I don't know if this is true, then it makes you less independent, less able to be perfect if you need to depend on others/presence of others. The road to perfection won't be for you then.

No need to reply to what I just said. Just blabbering.

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts
fucknuttery

Reactions: EmmaN

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Fearful, worrywart people.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Obligations, I have to keep commitments I make because friends sucker me in, and it splits up my time that could be more productive, but if I cut it I will upset people I don't want to, and that will negatively affect me anyway.

So, I'm stuck doing what I don't want to do until they are okay with me cutting it off.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts