Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's probably a thread like this already, but whatever.
So, I do dare ask this question. Who or what is your biggest enemy, and precisely how and why is it that this thing/person your biggest enemy?
Would your biggest enemy be lack of motivation? That boss who is a total dick to you?
Discuss.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Who or what is your biggest enemy, and precisely how and why is it that this thing/person your biggest enemy
I nominate you, Allegoris, to be my personal enemy.

Seriously, an enemy? I have no idea.

This ENTJ Forum has been getting really cartoonish lately, with a lot of people asking questions about ENTJs based on profiles written in crayon, and dumber dorks attempting to act out such prejudices of other people.

·
Banned
1,594 Posts
I think most of us see it Bowden but not too many things you can do about it. Kinda hard to get people to shut the fuck up without telling them to, well, shut the fuck up. Not that I'm against that, but some people think it's impolite.

·
Registered
5,135 Posts
Communism

This ENTJ Forum has been getting really cartoonish lately, with a lot of people asking questions about ENTJs based on profiles written in crayon, and dumber dorks attempting to act out such prejudices of other people.
But seriously, I agree.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Oh BAWWWW! If it's such rubbish then just ignore it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.