·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which personality can duke it out the best

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I'm going for ENTJ but only 'cause my brother is one and when he gets mad, he goes fucking nuts

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha

yeah sure doubt it

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Haha, love the current score in the poll! I would like to see a ISTP and ENTJ getting on >D (Although I admit, I think the ISTP one would be beating for five minutes, then the ENTJ would make one backstabbing punch and win.)

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I'll kick anyone's ass. Anyone feel like sparring?

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
I voted estp.. the Se dominant - being able to be in the moment, and in touch with physical surroundings - and the Ti ability to think quickly in response to unpredictable information would give them an advantage in an unpredictable physical match. I would vote istp for second place.. same reasons pretty much. Se + Ti have a great mastery of the physical world.

Reactions: jdbullet23

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Oh it's on...just as soon as we're done sparring. NFP ftw!

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
Check Signature. 100 characters is just awful.
6,122 Posts
Definitely not INTj.

·
Banned
24 Posts
For ENTJs. And indeed, just like you've all noticed, istp and esops would come off as second. But always second.

I voted for ENTJs because they are nothing like the chill surface you meet on one IRL when they´re being positive about things. If you'll cross his line, he will get sort of a .. its no longer anger, nor even rage, its pure adrenaline in vein that will define what Fe can be at its top. You need to be a black belt dan 3 or plus to encounter an ENTJ with zero martial art exposure to see a break even. When you fight them in a ring or anywhere at all, you will feel he is not there for sadistic pleasure, nor intend to humiliate. He is there for one reason alone, and that is to kill you. Anyone with an martial arts experience with an entj and knowledge about the mbti will know precisely what Im referring to here. And no. Not talking about sparring here for training, but competition or out of the ring real life scenarios.

Second one would be intjs that are E5s and specialized in one single martial art for more than 20 years. The not only know everything about it, but have also tested everything about it and TWEAKED the settings to fit them personally like a tailor made suit. When those men become creative at what they have a passion for, its really, really hard to make them stop in a ring or IRL. Just like with ENTJs.

"A man is not a man, if he is not choked till he passes out or shedding blood once a week at minimum".
Unknown Krav Maga instructor

1 - 20 of 22 Posts