Personality Cafe banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
I always thought Adam Young was an xNFJ.
Adam declared it himself that he's a psychological introvert and introversion is very noticeable in him, so now we have the 'I'. I'm quite certain he's an NFP because he's not really a sociable Fe-body and his Fi is actually very strong. As for his Ne it hangs around everywhere, especially in his works.

Discussion starter · #42 ·
Are you trying to compare a kid who makes bad music to a visionary NASA scientist who inspired millions to value science and was part of the most successful space probe missions to date?

Voyager 1 vs ALL of Adam Young's achievements ever. I don't see Owl city tracks leaving the solar system carrying a message to the cosmos. XD
How was I comparing him to Carl? I said the fact that he might not be an INFP still makes Adam valid for nomination and if Carl Sagan is a visionary he'd get a lot more votes, wouldn't he? This is how democracy works! I don't understand your judgmental-ness, Mister. By the way, Owl City tracks left the solar system in a sense and who knows, in the literal sense it could have been used by NASA as part of the radio waves that are sent out to reach aliens! XD

How was I comparing him to Carl? I said the fact that he might not be an INFP still makes Adam valid for nomination and if Carl Sagan is a visionary he'd get a lot more votes, wouldn't he? This is how democracy works! I don't understand your judgmental-ness, Mister. By the way, Owl City tracks left the solar system in a sense and who knows, in the literal sense it could have been used by NASA as part of the radio waves that are sent out to reach aliens! XD
Earth based comms don't hold enough power to be readily discernible. It all gets drown out by the suns own EM emissions.

Think of it as a glow stick vs a flood light, you can't see the sticks glow.

SETI listens for signals that bear the mark of intelligent design but don't send them out as far as I know.

Reactions: Knight_In_Rags
Discussion starter · #44 ·
Earth based comms don't hold enough power to be readily discernible. It all gets drown out by the suns own EM emissions.

Think of it as a glow stick vs a flood light, you can't see the sticks glow.

SETI listens for signals that bear the mark of intelligent design but don't send them out as far as I know.
You do have a point, sir. My recollection is false xD any form of waves that are sent out to communicate with aliens are only commissioned by private organizations lol Thanks for bringing up an interesting topic! ^-^

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.