Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
I've always been most attracted to those of my type.

·
Registered
7,384 Posts
I can't say I'm attracted to other INTJs since I've never met any to my knowledge. Mentally, I'm attracted mostly to ENTPs, INFPs, ENFPs, and INFJs. Physically, ESFPs. :blushed:

·
Banned
605 Posts
Intellectually attracted to those similar to my own type. I'm attracted to personalities that express more of what I keep private and vice versa. I don't know where that leaves me as far as a whole person... (in regards to type)

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I tend to be attracted to INTJs, ISTPs, and right now there is a really hot ENFP on the forum. I think I just like guys with glasses and it's not a type thing.

Reactions: viva and L'Empereur

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Romantically - People with functions pretty much opposite to mine
Platonicaly - Mostly people similar to me, with some major differences that complement me

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Nobody want some ENTJ dicking? :D

*thrusts and raises eyebrows* >:)
ENTJ dick is not bad. I've never had it. But I'm thinking it would be pretty damn good. :crazy:

·
Registered
89 Posts
IxTx. Extraverts wear me out and Feelers can be too clingy and similarly draining. Although I can't say I wouldn't date a fellow INFP.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I prefer NF's for romance, although it never worked out too well. INFP's are my favorites.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
INxx. :p I'm not usually attracted to Extroverts, to my own surprise. INTPs are some of the most fascinating people I know. INTJs are... Yeah. I have a soft spot for them. ^^' INFJs have this amazingly adorable air about them that I love. As for INFPs, I'm not sure if I know any IRL, but they strike me as very very sweet people. :)

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
For some reason I'm always drawn to sensors for romance As for the F/T I need someone balanced regardless of their preference. I need a T with a strong F or vice versa. I like ISxx the best.

As for friendship, I have a lot of intutive friends, mostly extroverts, but my closest friends are introverts.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts