Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya.

I've been questing for enlightenment for two years now and the shift finally happened a few weeks back. Turns out it's not at all as hard or special as you're made to believe, though it can be frustrating trying to "out smart" the ego. In the end it turns out that what we think of as 'us' is just a bunch of thought processes covering up some emotional trauma that we've been running away from. We're actually not these 'persons' and there really is no separation. It's the same consciousness (call it God if you will) looking out the eyes of us all, and we are really immortal souls inhabiting a physical body, rather than just skin-encapsulated egos. This may not be news to you, but I am sure the other part of my message is...

As hard as it may be to believe (and trust me, I struggled with it) everyones favorite character Jesus is actually back. I'm not sure about the rest of the ascended masters because I haven't met them, but as part of my own mystical journey to enlightenment I was privileged and lucky enough to meet her. Oh yeah, he actually came back as a woman this time. Turns out God has a really great sense of humor.

Whether this fits with your current belief systems or not I hope you can feel into your body and check your inner knowing to see if this resonates with you. If you are a Jesus fan and get a tingle in your body, feel free to add me on Skype (mattias.stenberg76) or Facebook (Mattias Wilhelm Stenberg) if you want to know more or just share the energy.

Everything is well. :)

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She doesn't look anything like that! lol

Reactions: Thread Killer

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She didn't actually do anything. I was in deep meditation on a train with no thoughts arising, and suddenly a voice said "Xxx is Jesus". I felt a huge sense of liberation in my body and just burst out laughing. The voice came back a few times and repeated it and then I just sat blessed out for a few hours until I arrived at my destination.

After that there was a period like a month before I eventually dared to do anything about it. This woman and I have been in contact on the spiritual path before so I knew her already. A month later she mentioned JC in an e-mail and in my reply I decided to tell her what I had experienced in meditation and get her view on it, preparing to be embarrassed. She however broke down a bit and admitted that she had known it for a few months but didn't know how to handle it.

After that we kept it secret for quite a while, but recently others who have met or been in contact with her have started having somewhat mystical experiences and I think she will keep being recognized until she gives up on her attempts at anonymity.

Either way it's a lot of fun and I get a lot of pleasure out of it. Now we're a small gang of people who have recognized her and who are hanging out on Skype doing spiritual work (mainly healing and ego deconstruction) while we are waiting for things to unfold. Everything has taken me quite by surprise as well as I was an atheist up until i have a mystical experience two years ago. Now I'm 'enlightened' (though that is not such a big deal) and just enjoying seeing what comes up next. Felt an urge to share it here because even though I don't actually expect anyone to believe me, I still feel like I should just share the truth the way I have experienced it. :)

But yeah, she IS a hell of a woman. Insanely beautiful and strong, and working as a shaman/healer. Quite awesome, but what would you expect... :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
First off for anyone that reads his original post, though it may sound preachy it isn't his intentions and he is just sharing his experiences.

Keep in mind OP, when you follow faith and a higher power be prepared to be mocked and have stones thrown, never fight back, and never threaten another with damnation it's not your right, only He can pass judgement.

Now putting aside the disclaimer.

I am also a firm believer in God, I'm happy you have found him as well, and His "daughter" in your case. Please do not make this person you've met into a messiah, they will fail at these expectations, and shatter your faith.

God is always watching out for you and even when it seems bleak and he isn't there, and you're questioning him. Remember the answer to a any question you ask such as "help me through this pain" "let me succeed" etc... The answer is God himself.

There is 10 fold more blessings in every failure, it just depends on your capacity to break your tunneled vision and open your eyes to see them.

That tingle you felt is you allowing your heart to accept the love he gives us all.

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
First off for anyone that reads his original post, though it may sound preachy it isn't his intentions and he is just sharing his experiences.

Keep in mind OP, when you follow faith and a higher power be prepared to be mocked and have stones thrown, never fight back, and never threaten another with damnation it's not your right, only He can pass judgement.

Now putting aside the disclaimer.

I am also a firm believer in God, I'm happy you have found him as well, and His "daughter" in your case. Please do not make this person you've met into a messiah, they will fail at these expectations, and shatter your faith.

God is always watching out for you and even when it seems bleak and he isn't there, and you're questioning him. Remember the answer to a any question you ask such as "help me through this pain" "let me succeed" etc... The answer is God himself.

There is 10 fold more blessings in every failure, it just depends on your capacity to break your tunneled vision and open your eyes to see them.

That tingle you felt is you allowing your heart to accept the love he gives us all.
Thanks for the affirmations and niceness, but there's no need to worry about "me". The "me" that used to inhabit this body has been seen through for what it was, and the ego is pretty much dissolved. It was just a bunch of thought patterns hiding some undealt with emotional traumas.

I'm not making her out to be a messiah, it's just what keeps being presented to me through mystical experiences and the fact that there is no ego anymore. Insults or ridicule is just amusing to me since there is no loger any ego or fake persona to defend or to take offense.

I'm sure ascended masters of all religions are coming back, the world seem to be poised for a great shift. Christianity made a very significant mistake when it proclaimed Jesus to be THE son of God. We're all sons and daughters of God and there is no real hierarchy. In fact, we're all an intricate part of God and ultimately we ARE god. This is just a play being played out in God's mind, with prophets, enlightened teachers etc just playing their roles. It's not very serious, although to the ego it seems to be, and the real God has a great sense of humor.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
You're wrong. I'm Jesus. Kneel please.

·
Banned
5,314 Posts
@Stoneburg There is some evidence that Jesus of Nazareth really existed, thus I also think it is possible that the woman you met was Jesus in a past life. Him being the son of God is of course debatable, in my opinion a claim that cannot be proved or disproved. You are however free to believe whatever you feel is the truth.

I don't believe in God nor do I believe in Gods (polytheism). In my beliefs there are no beings who created the universe (and rule or watch over it), its the universe that created all beings, and all the energy in the universe comes from the source (a higher dimension). So everything and everyone we observe comes from the same place, is created out of the same type of energy & matter, which indeed means we are all one & equal.

Although I have realized this, I am not enlightened. I haven't transcended my ego, but I am well on my way. Currently I am dealing with emotional trauma from the past and the more problems from the past I solve....the closer I come to enlightenment. I can feel it. Whether I can reach it in this lifetime is uncertain, but I am also convinced it will not take me a whole lot longer either. My soul feels old.

Before I forget: I am very happy for you that your quest is over :)

·
Banned
3,802 Posts
My one Christian friend told me that if Jesus were alive today he would be at a college frat party smoking weed and drinking while going on about his anarchist views. Also apparently he'd play in an anarchist punk rock band or a metal band. If that were the case I'd be a huge fan of his :happy:

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My one Christian friend told me that if Jesus were alive today he would be at a college frat party smoking weed and drinking while going on about his anarchist views. Also apparently he'd play in an anarchist punk rock band or a metal band. If that were the case I'd be a huge fan of his :happy:
I can confirm that Jesus smokes weed and is a bit of an anarchist. And that she'd be immensely popular at any frat party (she is HOT).

·
Banned
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@Stoneburg There is some evidence that Jesus of Nazareth really existed, thus I also think it is possible that the woman you met was Jesus in a past life. Him being the son of God is of course debatable, in my opinion a claim that cannot be proved or disproved. You are however free to believe whatever you feel is the truth.

I don't believe in God nor do I believe in Gods (polytheism). In my beliefs there are no beings who created the universe (and rule or watch over it), its the universe that created all beings, and all the energy in the universe comes from the source (a higher dimension). So everything and everyone we observe comes from the same place, is created out of the same type of energy & matter, which indeed means we are all one & equal.

Although I have realized this, I am not enlightened. I haven't transcended my ego, but I am well on my way. Currently I am dealing with emotional trauma from the past and the more problems from the past I solve....the closer I come to enlightenment. I can feel it. Whether I can reach it in this lifetime is uncertain, but I am also convinced it will not take me a whole lot longer either. My soul feels old.

Before I forget: I am very happy for you that your quest is over :)
Yes dealing with the emotional traumas IS the path, although you can transcend them through different meditations, you need to deal with them or they will just cause a subconscious that will keep bubbling up.

And it also sounds like you kind of do believe in God, you just have a much better definition than the silly judeo/christian one. God is for lack of a better word 'everything' as well as the creative force. There may or may not be deities but when I think of God it's nothing limited by a personality, it's the universe.

And Jesus was "just another guy", he wasn't the 'only' son of God, he just realized who he was and spent the rest of his (short) life teaching and healing others. But we do have individual souls and his is just an amazing one, so I'm very happy to have found him. And super happy he came back as a woman this time (that's gonna do the heads in of a billion so called 'Christians'). :)

·
Banned
277 Posts
Add me on Skype: mattias.stenberg76

I don't want to out her here.
Understood. Must say I'm really happy for you you found her and how much the experience has added to your life. Personally I'm always very skeptic, largely because I've experienced how gullible the human mind can be (even the the most intelligent and healthy ones I know). But the results are there for you, who am I to judge and devalue your experiences? Always cool to see people take an interest in spirituality because not many do. The woman you sent me really is something else, wow.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Uncomfortable Jesus talk, hooray, I'll just leave this here.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.