Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm a NFP apparently, but I love this forum and a lot of INFJs.

Rules -

You're aloud to say yourself. Chances are, that would be less offensive.
If you're dating/married to an INFJ on here, you have to say their username.
If you are a cow, good job wasting time on a forum. Cows have come very far.
Mention as many names as you want.
Moo.

·
Registered
202 Posts
The coolest INFJ would use their Fe and sense that saying they are the coolest INFJ is pretty much social suicide. Actually, caring about this "cool" thing is so not fetch???? /rolls eyes /exits

/cringes at self
/comes back to edit post to add "/hiding face in shame" because DAMN IT, Fe-induced self-consciousness

(somebody tell me if I'm butchering the meaning of Fe here, too. oh gosh. this is not one of my better moments.)

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I
The coolest INFJ would use their Fe and sense that saying they are the coolest INFJ is pretty much social suicide. Actually, caring about this "cool" thing is so not fetch???? /rolls eyes /exits

/cringes at self
/comes back to edit post to add "/hiding face in shame" because DAMN IT, Fe-induced self-consciousness

(somebody tell me if I'm butchering the meaning of Fe here, too. oh gosh. this is not one of my better moments.)
Aww. It's no problem. I think you have Fe right. Probably. XD

·
SAY MY NAME
INTJ
8,476 Posts
I would say me, but then, I don't like things that everybody likes, so if I was liked by everybody i.e. cool, I wouldn't be able to like myself! So I think I'll pass on nominating myself, or anybody else for that matter, for this poisoned chalice.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
This.

I would say me, but then, I don't like things that everybody likes, so if I was liked by everybody i.e. cool, I wouldn't be able to like myself! So I think I'll pass on nominating myself, or anybody else for that matter, for this poisoned chalice.
And this.

And a healthy dose of

Dissonance said:
But how will all the others feel :

·
Registered
230 Posts
Whilst it may not always seem very Fe to say things like this, surely we might all find it's nonetheless a very J thing to "know" the answer to?

I say The Shark is, literally, the coolest poster here for his stories. Or matey with the Bruce Lee fixation - FearAndTrembling - he's pretty cool. If you'll allow for "non-INFJs who post on the INFJ board" there can only be the UXDork. Cool, of course, isn't always necessarily exactly the same as "favourite", but I answer the question which is asked. The Trash Has Spoken.

:)

I do apologise if any of this comes over as sarcastic at all; really mean it very genuinely.

·
Registered
49 Posts
What will happen in this thread: INFJ's trying not to rock the boat by refusing to crown any one INFJ as the coolest while trying to make it look like they're not doing this by nominating themselves when they clearly think they aren't the coolest INFJ on the forum. Fe is a funny thing isn't it?

I think all the INFJ's here are the coolest, just in their own way. Even the anonymous lurkers are cool. Our collective INFJness coming together makes things way cooler than any one INFJ just on their own. :)

·
SAY MY NAME
INTJ
8,476 Posts
Whilst it may not always seem very Fe to say things like this, surely we might all find it's nonetheless a very J thing to "know" the answer to?

I say The Shark is, literally, the coolest poster here for his stories. Or matey with the Bruce Lee fixation - FearAndTrembling - he's pretty cool. If you'll allow for "non-INFJs who post on the INFJ board" there can only be the UXDork. Cool, of course, isn't always necessarily exactly the same as "favourite", but I answer the question which is asked. The Trash Has Spoken.

:)

I do apologise if any of this comes over as sarcastic at all; really mean it very genuinely.
I'm very flattered, what a nice thing to say. Thanks! :happy:

But I don't get what you mean, I tell stories? :confused:

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
A true INFJ never tells. :th_blush:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Don't know if they are on the forum. From their YouTube videos my two "coolest INFJ" picks
are 'Miss Melody' and 'INFJ_FrontRowSeat'.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts