Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took 3 different online quizzes for this and all of them ive gotten ENTP.
I took the eneagram test and i got 6w5.
Doesnt some of the eneagram stuff contradict ENTP?

I looked around for some ENTP description and i fit some of them but I am not the type to have self confidence. I usually am the one who always thinks he is going to lose during a fight/confrontation/debate or face rejection (and if i do, it sticks to me for quite a while (but in reality for who doesnt it?) ).

From wikipedia ISTP description:

They can also be closet daredevils who gravitate toward fast-moving or risky hobbies....
I match this description very well. I am bored as fuck all the time and I always want to do crazy shit. But i never tested with ISTP...

And i have very few friends so i dont know how i can even have an E in the description.

Help me.

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
I took 3 different online quizzes for this and all of them ive gotten ENTP.
I took the eneagram test and i got 6w5.
Doesnt some of the eneagram stuff contradict ENTP?

I looked around for some ENTP description and i fit some of them but I am not the type to have self confidence. I usually am the one who always thinks he is going to lose during a fight/confrontation/debate or face rejection (and if i do, it sticks to me for quite a while (but in reality for who doesnt it?) ).

I match this description very well. I am bored as fuck all the time and I always want to do crazy shit. But i never tested with ISTP...

And i have very few friends so i dont know how i can even have an E in the description.

Help me.
There are plenty enneagram 6 ENTPs. You do sound like one, albeit one with poor self-esteem.
Having friends and being an extrovert are not related. Being an extrovert is about drawing energy from social interaction and being out and about.

And as to the losing debates/facing rejection... There are plenty of people out there, me included, who don't fear that.

I would say you may very well be a 6 and an ENTP. Being a 6 does not mean you have to have low self confidence tho. I recommend you hang out a bit here and in the 6 subforum. Especially the 6s should have some good advice on what and how to think in order to improve you wellbeing.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts