Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
*feeling up ENFJ* Oh, my! This is nice..... Oh! These are nice, too! Oh.... what's that?! Oh my gosh! Are you kidding me?! That IS awesome! Oh it moves! Wow.... just wow... Yes.... Yes I would like it...... I can have it?! Really?! *crying* Thank you! Thank you so much! I love it!

·
Registered
ESTJ 3w2 sp
3,087 Posts
I'm confused, and rather intrigued as to why so few ENFJ's responded to this, with the exception, of the one of which who is my PerC friend.

:)
It's because none of us can explain why we're so awesome, because we're too busy being awesome ;)

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
'Cause they're pretty much the kindest, most patient, understanding, fun, caring, non-judgemental people alive? They can be kinda quirky sometimes and super smart, too. :) You know, I'm not sure exactly what it is that makes ENFJs such awesome people... but I do know that it's true. I think it's the whole package rather than one specific thing. ENFJs are such great people that I found one for myself and married him before anyone else could get to him, haha. :p My ENFJ is the perfect complement to my crazy INFP personality, and the most genuine person I've ever met -- and I'd say that even if he wasn't my husband. He's the best friend I've ever had, and I know others feel the same way. Every day, I feel more and more thankful to know him.

If any of you folks are anything like him at all -- and I'm willing to bet you are -- then you're pretty damn awesome too. :)

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
@basementbugs why are you depressed? Wanna PM? I'll listen. And no this is not a means to show off. I just noticed and wanna know why. And I loved what you said about ENFJ's thanks :)
That is sweet of you, man. I'm sure she'll appreciate that!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.