Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why did the chicken cross the road? …to get to the other side; but what would you say?

Or better, what would be the general response or answer of NF / Dreamer / Idealist people?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
If you think about it, if nobody actually saw the chick crossing the road, maybe the chick never crossed? But no, seriously, I think the chick was looking for a better life, full of hopes and dreams...until the car run him over. :tongue:

·
Registered
721 Posts
The NF chicken crossed the road to help the old lady chicken across.

The NT chicken crossed the road when the light was red to put his understanding of calculus and kinematics to the test.

The SP chicken jaywalked across the road to feel the rush of excitement involved with dodging incoming obstacles... and being just a little bad.

The SJ chicken crossed the road to pick up food at the grocer for the dinner party she is throwing tonight.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@Cerebro ...Again, I really like and appreciate your input!! Indeed some stereotyping is unavoidable, but personally I really like this way of "illustrating" the temperaments (although of course it is but a glimpse;-)

Edit: also @Murnando

Reactions: Cerebro

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Why did she cross to the otherside. She saw one sexy ENFP and thought to herself , i must have him. She looked both ways, saw a big mac truck coming and yelled " How do i get to the other side ? The ENFP replied, " You are on the other side ".grins *...but....how can i get closer to you my love , cried the chicken. Finally without hesitating the chicken opened her wings and starting flapping. Before she knew it she was in the arms of her beloved ENFP feeling so proud as she watched all the other chickens scratching their heading wonder how to cross. Motives can drive any chicken to use thier brain. Lift up your wings and fly..O(O(LOLz

·
Banned
2,728 Posts
The chicken crossed the road because it was all part of the PLAN. It was pecking at a deliberately laid row of juicy hornworms leading to a lush, fertile valley of chicken utopia. There were insects and grains a'plenty, a fine selection of handsome cocks, and a resplendent array of naturally-occurring coops.

Praise FSM

1 - 20 of 51 Posts