Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why did the chicken cross the road? …to get to the other side; but what would you say?

Or better, what would be the general response or answer of SP / Artisan people?

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,502 Posts
because his friends were already on the other side, and he wanted to have a fun day with them.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Why did the chicken cross the road? …to get to the other side; but what would you say?

Or better, what would be the general response or answer of SP / Artisan people?

In the other side was something what interested him and/or was curious and wants movement and/or adventure.
BTW: Im also curious. With this kind of questions, whats the topic of your research?

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Because it was right in front of him, and he just thought he had to get that task over with, so he can move on to walking across the field of grass, that was next to the road he just crossed.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Why? You're really asking me why? Shouldn't you be asking the chicken?

·
MOTM June 2011
6,992 Posts
The chicken is a risk taker and laughs in the face of death. The chicken plays by its own rules and answers to no man ... or chicken. This chicken is el loco...you could say it's El Pollo Loco.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@Nessie ...
With this kind of questions, whats the topic of your research?
Some of these questions have been debated and argued at length on the www, I was just curious to see how it relates to type / temperament, and also to have a fun (aka interesting) discussion...

·
Registered
83 Posts
It's been said that the SP answer to this question is "As long as the chicken made it safely, we shouldn't question her motives." ;)

Reactions: Choice

·
Nerf Herder
7,072 Posts
1. Road? What road? Why would I not go over there? You have a better place for me to be? I'm a goddamned chicken for christs sake, am I to go to the coffee shop down the street? I saw a bug over here and it looked rather tasty, if you must know. Leave me the hell alone already, dont cross the road if you dont want to, but dont sit there and question my motives and decide for yourself why I do what I do because you may not ever figure it out for even I dont know most of the time.

2. Because I saw you watching me and I wanted to blow your fucking mind.

3. Haha, they're too busy trying to figure out why i crossed the road that they do not even realize that the wolf is coming up behind them.

4. Here's a road, I'm bored, I'll cross the road.

5. Am I not supposed to cross this? Well fuck you, I'm crossing!

ps. the egg came before me

·
Nerf Herder
7,072 Posts
because he forgot his tuxedo in the car

·
Nerf Herder
7,072 Posts
It needed a cock

Reactions: stoicBrit
1 - 20 of 43 Posts