Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Maybe the universe is just fundamentally inexplicable, cats inclusive.

Maybe a step towards understanding something, is yet another step away from understanding it.

*vague, universal answer to a question about cats*

·
Registered
692 Posts
Because there is a possibility that something in the box. If not, they must find the reason nothing is in the box. If nothing is in the box they just may decide it is kind of a cozy and comfy place where nobody can see them, even if they leave their tail hanging out.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,240 Posts
as I ponder a potential answer to this topic, I just want to point out that this one can and will be shipped to you in its very own box.

Plus it sings too.

ThinkGeek :: Soft Kitty Singing Plush

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
It gives them security and safety. Its dark and enclosed with one entrance so they can see whatever it is that is in front of the entrance.

As for more silly cat pictures....

24 reasons why i love cats - Imgur

Pay tribute to my delivery of many cute and funny kitties.

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe it's like Russian Roulette for cats.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Apparently I'm part cat, so I shall speak for my people.

We like boxes because there are home, prey, and snack all rolled up into one. In other words, a box contains the very essence of our lives.

·
Maid of Time
14,753 Posts
The box is a portal to the cat home dimension. It is also magical -- the cat is transported home, and yet the cat also continues to exist in this dimension. It's all quantum. (And somewhere in the multiverse there is also a dead cat in the box, but we shall not discuss that further.)

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
The box is a portal to the cat home dimension. It is also magical -- the cat is transported home, and yet the cat also continues to exist in this dimension. It's all quantum. (And somewhere in the multiverse there is also a dead cat in the box, but we shall not discuss that further.)
It seems to be that Schrodinger's cat may have achieved some sort of god-like state. The cat is all, and the secret lies in the box.

1 - 20 of 187 Posts