Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im asking this because its abnormal, and interesting.

Reactions: thegirlcandance

·
Registered
749 Posts
Probably has to do with an Ni Fe combo meeting a cold logical Ti Ne combo. Let's just say I think the status quo can go straight to hell when I'm in the mood to do a spot of debatin' :cool:

·
Registered
15 Posts
How could it be any other way? I'd have to mellow you out with it first, I just read the other thread about INTP's being passive aggressive, and I admit I have a certain streak with it in myself, I should not assume the say goes for you huh? Just joined and I'm going for the prude aura here, so yes I edited :laughing:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I can't do this anymore! it's been fun, but I'm outta here!

(will I come back? dun dun dun!)

·
Registered
341 Posts
Because we have common ground enough to get interested in each other, but while INFJs are emotional and mystic, we are too rational, and while they are full of certainties, we tend to question things innocently... which is not always taken so well.

Idk much, since I am still intrigued and caught up in this irritating pattern with my SO...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Your quite the charmer yourself hon :laughing:... I'm doing this the FJ way no? Excuse me 2 months in the cave I've grown a little tasteless, run while you can :laughing:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
*punch*

that's for calling me "hon". :angry:

(I am not sure if this whole thing is providing helpful data for the OP or not. :crazy:)

1 - 20 of 84 Posts